That 'other' Supra forum.

RedM

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, should of guessed your name would of been part of the Conspiracy :p

Trying to start something are ya - I'll go off on one like Flat4...then you'll be sorry!!!!

You won't like me when I'm angry!!!! I go... :D (green)

Sorry, what's the deal with the other forum?

AS others have said things that went on in the past before my time. But as a Supra owner I once posted up a link to .net on .co.uk and almost got banned for it.

I don't think Martin F takes kindly to this site

i hope this doesnt get me shot by either club but....

i am happily a member of both clubs, im attending the (newly named) Frogball 2006 and am looking forward to it. Iv been down to a few meets with the guys from .co.uk and theyre all great guys. im hoping to support .co.uk at an event later in the year and would also hope to support the guys here at an event later on in the year, ie. JAE or japfest etc.

what i would love is for us all to hug and go to a meet together... :grouphug: :hug:

i hope this doesnt get me shot by either club but....

i am happily a member of both clubs, im attending the (newly named) Frogball 2006 and am looking forward to it. Iv been down to a few meets with the guys from .co.uk and theyre all great guys. im hoping to support .co.uk at an event later in the year and would also hope to support the guys here at an event later on in the year, ie. JAE or japfest etc.

what i would love is for us all to hug and go to a meet together... :grouphug: :hug:

I think you will find that there isnt anyone here with a problem associating with the members of the other club. The problem is with Martin F banning people left right and centre and therefore keeping the rift going. I was banned for posting up something after being requested to by one of his own mods but he still deemed it a "banable" offence.

I just think he is a sad twat.

I think you will find that there isnt anyone here with a problem associating with the members of the other club. The problem is with Martin F banning people left right and centre and therefore keeping the rift going. I was banned for posting up something after being requested to by one of his own mods but he still deemed it a "banable" offence.

I just think he is a sad twat.

Lol that would have been me then - slipped my mind to tell him :whistle:

Lol that would have been me then - slipped my mind to tell him :whistle:

TBH Alex, if it wasnt that he would have banned me for something else. I didnt fit in due to questioning certain posts etc. He reckoned I was out to cause trouble - he must have got me mixed up with someone else :innocent: