The mkiv Supra Owners Club

South East Meet- Guildford

Supragal

Top man Jezza - nice one! :D

We've got 22 so far (19 cars) plus the 3 extra I can remember off the top of my head, so allowing for another 3 passengers would seem about right. I'd say 25 would be right, give or take the odd 1 or 2 which shouldn't make a big diff.

The function room is a great idea, I think most if not all of us will be eating and it would be good to get it altogether, but we'll see what everyone else says too. We would only need it for a couple of hours or so as if I know what this lot are like they'll want to go for a cruise! One thing is for sure - we'll have to drive 20 odd Supra's up Guildford High Street - that will be an awesome sight! ;)

Anyway, cheers again for doing that - and lets see what the others say!

:D

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, cool!! This is getting better and better :D So hisupe- what you need fom us, definate numbers and also who's eating? I'm there on both counts ;)

Oh yeah...and the guildford high street bit- oh yeeaaaaah nice!! Think I'll bring my camcorder to this one :D

I don't know that we'll get everyone replying again to say for defo, but I think 25 is a safe bet and any who can confirm then so much the better. It would be helpful to have definates on food though I'm sure.

Hell yeah re bringing the camcorder :D This should be pretty darn good ;) :D

Unbelievable that I'm passing up the chance to meet far...

200 - im getting worried now

:p

AH - when ya seen him once - instantly forgettable
lol ! You lot starting up a "far stalking club" :twak: :stickpoke

CJ Can give me some protection at the meet :thumbs:

Originally posted by far

Anyone tried horse ? we could have some of that :p if they run out of cows

Horse is quite tasty.. so is reindeer and moose (moose burgers particularly).. had some strange, tasty stuff living in Sweden :)

-p

Originally posted by nicksupra67

Yea i remember seeing u. Im sure i'v followed u up Watermead b4 now.

:flame Dev

Aha!

So that was you.. there's been a Supra follow me into Watermead 2 or 3 times now.. makes sense it's you :)

-p

Originally posted by Supragal

If you want horse we could head to jevington. Not sure how to cook him though...and he's a bit old....but plenty to go round ;)

Horse sausages were tasty :D But you can make a burger out of anything.. Or just deep fried. Can't go wrong can you? :)

-p

I've had a kangaroo meat pie.. that was pretty nice, but a bit strange.

Over the road from the last place I worked in Australia was a place called "Australian Game Pies" .. they sold loads of stuff like that.. emu, kangaroo, crocodile (pretty sure).. loads more, but I keep thinking koala, but I don't think they had any koala pies. Darn.

Loads of tasty stuff there, though. I'm happy with traditional dead cow, though. Looking forward to going back to Australia and getting proper steak for practically nothing compared to here ;) Every time I visit my girlfriend in the US we always have steak at least a couple of times :) Damn tasty dead cow, can't go past the biggest fillet mignon you can get.

-p

Originally posted by far

Dam....and the local burger van told me his meat was 100% pure beef :p

It could be.. McDonalds in Australia got into a lot of trouble for using such a slogan.. "100% Australian Beef" if I recall.

Unfortunately, they were only claiming that because they were buying it from a company called "Australian Beef" in South America somewhere.

They got screwed REALLY hard for that one :)

-p

OK guys,

A booking has been made. 20-25 people, 8:00PM, Monday 10th November at the Parkway in Guildford.

Food will be the standard stuff off the menu etc. We have been given a function room.

The only real issue is if numbers change much, they would appreciate knowing.

I'm not 100% certain to be there myself - but hopefully I'll manage to make it and meet you lot.

Jezza

Originally posted by Ashley Willis

Guys, I should erally keep track of this area a bit more, its a bit much to turn up and try and read through 14 odd pages to find out whats happening, so somone brief it quick.....

Second Monday of each month we're looking to have a meet... this ones the 10th November at the Parkway in Guildford, loads of people signed up, going for food then a drive about :thumbs: if you wanna come, find the latest version of the list and add yourself- and make sure you include ya missis if she's coming so we know where we are with numbers...