The mkiv Supra Owners Club

6th April - Stock Turbo Owners Bunfight II , Santa Pod

Branners

Originally posted by Bobbeh

Whos were those! :) I saw them too.. but.. did they make much difference? :conf:

hehe @ Doug pic #2, all he needs is a smoking jacket and slippers and he'd look propper laid back! ;)

That was me.

I couldn't get a long enough burnout to get them hot enough so my time was rubbish.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, you're the guy who had new headlights off of Matt right? I had them in me boot for a few hours (looking after them for matt).. thought about doing a runner with them but I'm glad I didnt now, you'd have caught me up with the Slicks :D

Originally posted by Bobbeh

Ah, you're the guy who had new headlights off of Matt right? I had them in me boot for a few hours (looking after them for matt).. thought about doing a runner with them but I'm glad I didnt now, you'd have caught me up with the Slicks :D

Close, I got them from him :)

Mark and I are looking to purchase two sets of wheels in the next few weeks, have just looked on the pro-alloy site at the wheels and am interested only thing is there are no contact numbers, can you forward one to myself or mark kindell. also I know its a bit cheeky but would you be able to do any offers on 2 sets of wheels with tyres size 18"/19" and expect mark will be going for 20" :D

Originally posted by Supra Pilot

OIE!!!!!

This thread was about 'Ian' getting owned!

And Doug looking like ah pimp and all.......

Could we please stay on topic......

Thank you:p

Ok,

Ian, did you notice the fact you were only in shot at the start!! :D

Did you notice that my car shot out of the blocks like a sports car and yours lagged behind like th average Fiesta???

OWNED!!! :D

Originally posted by JohnK

I bet im real popular Norwich way after posting that vid :twak:

:flame Dev

it's alright he'll shoot me in an act of "friendly fire" at Paintball next week! :( :conf: :twak:

Brian, Angie, Darren and I all appreciated the video :D

I forgot to mention that I went up against the Fensport Corolla with a GT-Four dropped into it, amongst other things......

In Jap car mag (Dec 02) it states a 1/4 run of 12.6 @ 112 in development form at York Raceway. So, how did he get on some four+ months later:

Reaction....1.083

60 ft..........1.963

330 ft........5.402

1/8 ET.......8.166

1/8 MPH....88.39

3/16 ET.....10.491

1/4 ET.......12.581

1/4 MPH....109.96

I have not been up against a car with launch control before......those rpm's where high on the start line:devil:

• 2 weeks later...