6th April - Stock Turbo Owners Bunfight II , Santa Pod

Branners

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm up for the next one guys....

I 'm not going to the chritening... oh no....:flame Dev

DUDRSVR is 'VELI'ing my motor' and I'm dropping it off Sunday now!:flame Dev :flame Dev :flame Dev :flame Dev :flame Dev :flame Dev :D ;)

Next time a.

Big sorry. Wanted to fly past the UK motor!!!

A challange for next time.

Im thinking about running the Bun Fight until 4pm only, fastest times up to then will count. Primarily because lots of people go at about 4pm and also because I want to get back home to watch the Brazillian GP.

Anybody got a problem with this? It means we dont have to hang around until 5.30pm waiting for the last times to come in.

Assuming Ibrars car will be there (will it?) then we meet at his car for 4pm with timing slips and we see who has the best and they get a nice trophy.

JB

Matt it would be good to follow you;) down the quarter but ideally I'm looking for someone slightly less modded for a bit of friendly rivalry......John K for a white supra duel ?

4 o'clock thing makes sense to me to.

Mid-life, just pulling your leg, I look forward to it. Whats with selling your car to get a lardy UK?

Cheers Scoot.

Just saw a pic this AM and I'm impusive by nature mate.

I do 3500 to 4000 miles a month in the Sup and she is sitting on 77000 and I don't really wanna go over. Mind you John may do such a good job that I stick with her?

I am simply feeling the water, but impulsively so! LOL

What do you mean Lardy m8? Don't understand.

I'm completely standard and also a pod virgin (went last time but didn't run and left quite early), but I did run recently at the TSC.

Mid-life, as Monkeymark says in another thread Lardy = Heavy, the UK spec cars are the heaviest of all sup's that left the factory (I believe).