14.Domdotcom

15.Martin R

16.Ian R

17.Animal

18. karl

19. jamiep

• 3 weeks later...

Bill - did you find the route?

The FTP host that I'm using is very tempremental and keeps closing my account... so sometimes the links on the first page haven't worked.

I've recently re-done them but if there are any problems please let me know.

The FTP host that I'm using is very tempremental and keeps closing my account... so sometimes the links on the first page haven't worked.

I've recently re-done them but if there are any problems please let me know.

I cant get the links to work,

Oh, and I'll be going:thumbs: , plus a non-member from Carlisle with a Black N/A

George

Thought I'd seen a couple of other unidentified Supras in my area. I'd seen a black one a couple of weeks back and also a white one with 'Supra' graphics down the side.

what car are you driving grouse?

1. AJI

2. Ahh Aristo

3. jim_supra

4. supra-man

5. Dazsir

6. Gaz Walker

7. Kevin Huntley

8. Nismo Man

9. BillyT

10.Gord R and mi old man (Matt)

11.mr2_turbo

12.Dave1221

13.~Rob~

14.Domdotcom

15.Martin R

16.Ian R

17.Animal

18. karl

19. jamiep

20.jock

Thought I'd seen a couple of other unidentified Supras in my area. I'd seen a black one a couple of weeks back and also a white one with 'Supra' graphics down the side.

what car are you driving grouse?

Red N/A Aerotop, I was on last year's run.

domdotcom - just enquiring which other jap cars you are bringing along?

The reason I ask is that I've restricted the event to Supra club members, Supercars, GT cars and sportscars.

So cars such as Civics, Micras, scoobies, evos etc. (ie cars that don't fit the above) are not .... hows the best way of putting it.... well they don't fit the invited 'profile' of the cars that will be attending.

I've tried to really focus this event so that its like no other (apart from the London tunnel run - which is also a restricted driving event).

I'm trying to get the event full of car types that are rare and special... as this will add to the spectacle. Moving away from the typical jap only sportscar style events and opening it wide open to all types of beasts.

:)

Definitely no chavs allowed !! So corsas, novas etc. will be set on fire on site ! ;)

domdotcom - just enquiring which other jap cars you are bringing along?

there would be a honda prelude vtec inj sports 2litre 2 door coupe, toyota celica gt4, honda civic crx with s2000 bodykit 2 litre with alot spent on it, and finally a mazda mx5 1.8litre v6... :rolleyes: if u need any piccies i will send them...

Dom...:D

hi again, i have got two walkie talkies at home and like you have said on the details about the event... i have these pmr ones they are Oregon Scientific model TP-329 it has 8 channels with 38 sub-channels on it, do you think that these ones are compatable with the run?!...any news on these other cars to come or not (even though on last years run there was a couple of these cars there) thanks Dom.

Dom,

yeah those radios will be fine for this event and also other mkivsupra.net events.

As for the cars you have mentioned, it would be my preference for just the 'invited profile' cars to attend but if you really want to bring them along then I'll not kick up a fuss ;)

Yes you are right, on last years event I got a number of local lads to attend to make up the numbers. But this year the list of attendees has risen dramatically.

If everyone who has put their names down on the various forums lists turns up then there should be a great spectacle of both jap sports/gt cars along with a number of other sports/gt cars which include some Aerial Atoms, a Caterham or two, a Corvette, hopefully a few TVRs and possibly some Supercar exotica.

But as with most car type events.... the turn out will depend heavily on the weather. But even if the weather does turn out to be bad the chosen route will still be scenic and be challenging to the driver. :)