11.mr2_turbo

12.Dave1221

13.~Rob~

14.Domdotcom

15.Martin R

16. jamiep

17.Animal

18. karl

Looking forward to this, last year was great.:)

1. AJI

2. jock

3. jim_supra

4. supra-man

5. Dazsir

6. Gaz Walker

7. Kevin Huntley

8. Nismo Man

9. BillyT

10.Gord R and mi old man (Matt)

11.mr2_turbo

12.Dave1221

13.~Rob~

14.Domdotcom

15.Martin R

16. jamiep

17.Animal

18. karl

19. grouse

• 2 weeks later...

1. AJI

2. jock

3. jim_supra

4. supra-man

5. Dazsir

6. Gaz Walker

7. Kevin Huntley

8. Nismo Man

9. BillyT

11.mr2_turbo

12.Dave1221

13.~Rob~

14.Domdotcom

15.Martin R

16. jamiep

17.Animal

18. karl

19. grouse

20. Jock

21. Garetheves

Looking forward to this.

Haha, is yours on the road for this Paul or still not ready yet. Would be good to see it in action and test mine out against it. Should be similar specs now although i think your's will still have the edge.

Hi Gaz

yeah should be up and running by then goes in the spray shop next week, i'me not to kean on these kind of events as well as some crackin cars you can bet there will be some very embarrasing chaved up supes and associated crap there, but each to there own, see you at Mascrat some time

Hi Gaz

yeah should be up and running by then goes in the spray shop next week, i'me not to kean on these kind of events as well as some crackin cars you can bet there will be some very embarrasing chaved up supes and associated crap there, but each to there own, see you at Mascrat some time

So does that mean you are coming or not?? You should come up for it will be a very good day out. Surely the awesome roads, gorgeous scenery, large majority of top quality cars and good company will outweigh the occasional shed of a car.

paul mac - just to answer the general chav element query.... this event is a restricted event and only open to the following :

MkivSupra.net members

GT cars

Supercars

Sportscars

no chav corsas, novas, saxos etc. will be allowed to attend.

This is in the interest of safety primarily... I am not wanting to create an environment whereby small power to weight cars are trying to 'race' big BHP GT cars. Also to not allow young new drivers to the road the opportunity to 'race' bigger BHP cars. By restricting it I am hoping that the type of driver attending will be mature enough to not want to race other cars but to simply have an enjoyable drive out in the UK's most scenic area on some of the UK best driver's roads in the company of some great sportscars.

There is a good variety of cars planned to attend this year and with all these types of events the turn up on the day will be very dependant on the weather... so lets hope for sunshine. Even if its raining the roads that we will be driving will be good fun.... plenty of sidewaysness on the hairpins ! ;)

paul mac - just to answer the general chav element query.... this event is a restricted event and only open to the following :

MkivSupra.net members

GT cars

Supercars

Sportscars

no chav corsas, novas, saxos etc. will be allowed to attend.

This is in the interest of safety primarily... I am not wanting to create an environment whereby small power to weight cars are trying to 'race' big BHP GT cars. Also to not allow young new drivers to the road the opportunity to 'race' bigger BHP cars. By restricting it I am hoping that the type of driver attending will be mature enough to not want to race other cars but to simply have an enjoyable drive out in the UK's most scenic area on some of the UK best driver's roads in the company of some great sportscars.

There is a good variety of cars planned to attend this year and with all these types of events the turn up on the day will be very dependant on the weather... so lets hope for sunshine. Even if its raining the roads that we will be driving will be good fun.... plenty of sidewaysness on the hairpins ! ;)

thanks for taking the time to clear that up, it may be a bit touch and go for the date stated but does sound like a good day

tango - depends on their car types - if they are truely special cars then they can come otherwise I'm afriad I'll have to say no. (The usual scoobies, civics etc. etc. are a no no anyhow).

I'm trying to keep a tight control on this year's event otherwise car numbers will be too high and the event won't go as planned.

Too many cars means that the convoys will be too long and the planned stops at car parks both at the meetup points and along the route won't be able to accommodate the numbers.

I hope you see why I am making this decision. Cheers.

well..., sorry, but you'll have tell them 'no' I'm afraid. Can they fit into your Supra ??

This is an event aimed at the car types mentioned above, to keep the event as intended I have to be firm on this.

Last years event was fantastic,but it was spoilt by the 6 or so drivers who treated it as a race. If you want to race then thats fine but send them off on thier own and let the rest of us who want to have a convoy and show off our cars do just that. Also who ever leads the convoy needs to wait every now and then to let the convoy re group. I know i sound like a kill joy but we have not all got a 400bhp supra.Lets hope the weather is a bit kinder this year.:)

Mark.supra - yeah I agree.

It will be best if everyone could print out their own copy of the route (see page 1 of this thread) ... then you'll know where the convoy is heading.

There will be some fast sections of road and after these the convoy will slow down to allow cars to catch up again.

It would be a bit boring to drive slow throughout the whole route, but as long as you have you route map you'll be able to catch up again.

Hopefully there will be no racing, the event details have stated throughout that it is not a race, and those who choose to do so will do entirely at their own risk.

I must point out that some of the roads, due to their 'driver's road status' usually have police patrols and mobile speed cameras on them.

Hopefully there will be something for everybody.... be it scenery, good twisty roads, variety of cars, a bit of cruising or some enthusiastic driving, it should be a good day out. (Also no CHAVS !) ;)

1. AJI

2. Darkrider666

3. jim_supra

4. Ricerocket01 - (Try my best to be there!)

5. Dazsir

6. Gaz Walker

7. Kevin Huntley

8. Nismo Man

9. BillyT

11.mr2_turbo