The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Honest Opinions Needed

TT-DEK

You can get a sort of duller graphite silver which is what I went for. It's much more tasteful than garish bright shiny silver. Well, when I say tasteful, that means "less shit looking" for all you naysayers :D

If you like it, keep it. I like the gold on black, reminds me of the old Lotus JPS colour scheme. Shame you haven't got half the stuff coughcoughcough lol

-Ian

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i think they look ok need to move closer to the front wing, but on your car it look awful as you have not got those products ie brembo

have a bodykit on it rather than standard, if you have not got the parts your trying to show what you have not got, i think someone wrote = chav i agree 100%

but its your car and thats all that matters

That would be me! Wasn't the Cannonball though, it was Le Mans last year.:D

Sorry Simon.

Did you keep those on for long? I thought that was great.

I think it suits your car Ed as you have the stripe too plus some major external mods now. Like you say, only put names of products you have or are getting.

I hated them on mine and it was the first thing to be done.

attachment.php?attachmentid=16355&d=1117835704

Sorry Simon.

Did you keep those on for long? I thought that was great.

attachment.php?attachmentid=16355&d=1117835704

The stripes stayed on for a while, the shopping list didn't last that long because I didn't bother getting them made out of vinyl or anything, I just printed them out on transparent sticker paper and sprayed them with clearcoat. So they weren't exactly waterproof!

Why, have you got some spare? :rowl:

I got everything you need for a 'bad' Supra mate:

Induction Kit

Stupid comic book body kit

Shopping Lists

Viper Stripes

Neon washer jets

Undercar neons

Tints

Badly offset wheels

Loads of ICE that increase weight and slow your car down.

Its JDM Chav Spec, tyte YO!

give the guy a break..

He wants honest opinions, not a public flogging.

Try to be a bit more sympathetic and diplomatic ;)

Shoplist graphics have been around since the 60's from everything from Delta Integrale to modern D1 drift cars and show cars.

http://www.autocollections.com/image/cars/1985%20lancia%20delta%20martini%20s.jpg

I got everything you need for a 'bad' Supra mate:

Induction Kit

Stupid comic book body kit

Shopping Lists

Viper Stripes

Neon washer jets

Undercar neons

Tints

Badly offset wheels

Loads of ICE that increase weight and slow your car down.

Its JDM Chav Spec, tyte YO!

I saw some viper stripes on a Daewoo Matiz the other day driven by a bloke in his 70's with a flat cap, couldn't believe my eyes.

Sorry D, they don't do anything for me in Gold, if they were a dark grey (and you had the bits) I think they'd work.

Mike

Well, at least i got honest opinions. A yes or no would have been good enough. I think i,ll leave them on for a little while.

Good choice! :D

That's what I like about Supra's, there's not a single one out there that's the same, even when they leave the factory! If everyone had the same tastes and opinions it would be very boring indeed! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and choice of type of mods/or no mods and that's what I think makes owning a Supra and going to meets a lot more fun!!