The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Trail fitting test....

psymon

Simon

Really happy that it made it to you m8 - first impressions are great!!

Bloody TNT completely destroyed the first one - and I mean like took an axe to it...

Just to explain this rear is so huge that it needed to have a special box made - that we are getting picked up after each delivery to re-use...

Si is just one of the good guys on here BTW

Will chat to you tomorrow or Monday if OK - just to fine tune the mould for the bits that need cutting back a bit more etc

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Pete.

In the event of a rear end tap, i won't be paying for it :D . And yes the Trail fitment is fine, but after looking at a load of trail pic's there's a blue one (pics on here somewhere) from the states that was smoothed, and i just had to go for it, you know what its like. As for rust etc , only time will tell

Gotta agree, my trial isnt smoothed (though it looks cleaner since its black, dont notice so much i dont think) but i like that Psymon.

Is yours glued on too? i used the glue that most companies use nowadays to fix panels on. The Trial will never come off muhahaha!

Not really a good thing, what if you have some minor damage on it, repairing it with the bumper still on the car will ba PITA.

Not really a good thing, what if you have some minor damage on it, repairing it with the bumper still on the car will ba PITA.

considering its what EVERY car manufacturer does, id say it was a good thing.

any damage that warrants the bumper removing will need it all removing.

anything less can be repaired in place.