94 6 speed t61

afennell

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Flat4_ire
New MOT as from today

very much thinking about this car, hmmmmmmmmm, are the 550s in yet or are u leaving them ad?

Guest Flat4_ire
just buy it im telling you its a nice looking motor

im thinkin about it, im gonna see how fast this lexus goes

Guest Flat4_ire
Just buy it Tony :D

haha stop pushing me u bastwards :( i might aswel get TRD tattood on my forehead TRD FOREVER!!!:D

very much thinking about this car, hmmmmmmmmm, are the 550s in yet or are u leaving them ad?

Funny you should ask that, popped into a local garage and had a chat with them after the mot. They should be able to fit them in a week, so figures crossed. My even fit a fmic after that.

I will continue working on the car until she sells. Depending on what power she's pushing out when finished the price may go up. But then again i cant sell her at the moment.

Jezz, i will tranfer the money to your account tomorrow. ;)

Guest Flat4_ire
Funny you should ask that, popped into a local garage and had a chat with them after the mot. They should be able to fit them in a week, so figures crossed. My even fit a fmic after that.

I will continue working on the car until she sells. Depending on what power she's pushing out when finished the price may go up. But then again i cant sell her at the moment.

Jezz, i will tranfer the money to your account tomorrow. ;)

cool, well i am keeping an eye on her dude, let me know the story in the coming weeks will ya?

Hey big man. Go on, you know it makes sense!! Good investment for 3/4 months. When you need to sell her, only take a week or 2??

That soops a flying machine, and a looker. Better and faster in BLACk though?

Guest Flat4_ire
Mate, everyone knows red cars go faster. Its something to do with the gravitational pull from Mars.

black and red guys come on now we all know that WHITE is the daddy! :D

SAFC, and AVCR fitted and setup.

Problem with the 550's at the moment so she's is back at home.

On the up side probably means that i will be fitting 650's insted.

Also i have a new computer with flashing light to look at on the dash that i have no idea how to use, but it look great (safc)

Guest Flat4_ire

whats wrong with the 550s? u not have resisitor pack? yeah u can get power enterprise 650's that drop straight in

Yea, i have the resistor pack.

I dont really remember what the garage said, probably will go for the 650's. Just waiting for Terry to get back to me.

Do you know anywhere else i can get them?

whats wrong with the 550s? u not have resisitor pack? yeah u can get power enterprise 650's that drop straight in

Guest Flat4_ire
Yea, i have the resistor pack.

I dont really remember what the garage said, probably will go for the 650's. Just waiting for Terry to get back to me.

Do you know anywhere else i can get them?

lol you dont really remember why they said that cant fit the injectors? eh sounds a bit funny dude, seeing as it was only a day ago ;) i only know a place in japan that do the power enterprise 650s etc, not sure of anywhere in the uk

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.