The mkiv Supra Owners Club

94 6 speed t61

afennell

No, nothing like that.

They did have them fitted and running, Just did not run very well, cant remember at was stage or under what conditions. The chap called them dribblers.

The car was at a local garage called Advantages, who have done alot of work on my car in the past 3 years. I trust them 100%. I've seen some fantastic cars in there. They are very thorough, and always want everything to be perfect.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Flat4_ire
No, nothing like that.

They did have them fitted and running, Just did not run very well, cant remember at was stage or under what conditions. The chap called them dribblers.

The car was at a local garage called Advantages, who have done alot of work on my car in the past 3 years. I trust them 100%. I've seen some fantastic cars in there. They are very thorough, and always want everything to be perfect.

hmm so he reckons 650s will do the trick??

Guest Flat4_ire
SAFC sould be fine, but i will check

yeah do, chat to u soon dude, best of luck with her during the next week or so

Guest Flat4_ire
Thought so, thanks.

dying to see what this car puts out, pity bout the smic tho as u wont be able to turn the boost up to see her capabilties

Me to,

one step at a time. The ic was next on the list if she is not sold before.

You can pick a fmic for very good prices these days. Its an easy job to fit.

All the hard work on this baby has already been done.

The wait is killing me, but so is my girlfriend in regards to moving out :(

Guest Flat4_ire
Me to,

one step at a time. The ic was next on the list if she is not sold before.

You can pick a fmic for very good prices these days. Its an easy job to fit.

All the hard work on this baby has already been done.

The wait is killing me, but so is my girlfriend in regards to moving out :(

so what is the story on the injectors dude?

I don't want to. Its going to kill me. Especially when the injectors are fitted and i can turn the boost up. I have spent allot of money this year on her.

On the other hand, really want to get on the property ladder, and move in with the other half. Still living with parents at 26, not good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Remember seeing your car at the Newera anniversary meet, about 3 years ago I think... Sweet looking car! Must admit, I liked the original G-Spec alloys, shame you couldn't keep 'em.

I've still got the original pictures that Miguel took when he bought the car!

Hope you can find some way of keeping it, if not hope it goes to someone who'll appreciate it...

I remember that, many moons ago.

The G-spec wheels were nice but did not even nearly fit over the 4 pot callipers. I'm talking over an inch out.

That was a lovely day, and it was nice to see Miguel in the flesh.

Has to be just over 3 years ago.

Remember seeing your car at the Newera anniversary meet, about 3 years ago I think... Sweet looking car! Must admit, I liked the original G-Spec alloys, shame you couldn't keep 'em.

I've still got the original pictures that Miguel took when he bought the car!

Hope you can find some way of keeping it, if not hope it goes to someone who'll appreciate it...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.