The mkiv Supra Owners Club

94 6 speed t61

afennell

Unfortunately I will have to sell my Supra this year to purchase a house.

94 manual single T61 turbo.

safc II

650cc injectors

Walbro pump,

Fse power boost valve,

full HKS super dragger with no cats (she has always passed her mot)

Tein fully adjustable suspension,

front and rear strut bars,

apexi boost controller,

uk 4 pot front brakes with braided hoses,

new 18” wheels,

polished hard pipe kits all round,

hks blow off valve,

3 defi gauges in place of top glove box,

carbon look dash with chrome knobs,

apexi boost gauge,

extra carpet in boot,

Recaro seats.

Trial rear bumper,

trd side skirts and spoiler, unknown front bumper,

hid lights.

new RPS clutch and toyota flywheel

hks bov

The car had a full service near the end of the year including cambelt, the front pads and discs are new. Just have a oil service including gear and dif.

Thinks that’s everything. The car has been in the country for 3 years, I bought it from Newera as the first uk owner. I would like around £12999

See my garage for pics.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still running 440's. Its next on the list and have some 550 in the pipe line. Depends if she sells before they are available.

mine will, weather dependant, be available a week friday:thumbs:

good luck with the sale, thats a great looking supe

The front bumper looks like a Top Secret one...I think even if it's not you could get away with calling it that.

i would call it that too. it looks like a TS bumper thats been modified by adding a lip on the bottom and blended in

mine will, weather dependant, be available a week friday:thumbs:

good luck with the sale, thats a great looking supe

Nice one, if you could let me know when that would be great, and a fantastic excuse to keep her till the summer.

I would like to get them fitted before i sell.

cant believe your selling that...i wold love that if i had the money...cheers for the wheels you sold me...got them on the car now...good luck with the sale...

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/rxv8/P1010086.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/rxv8/P1010093.jpg

Thanks for that. Not much interest at mo, probably wait till summer.

Wheels look great on your car in the pics you sent, are you going to re-furb them?

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers mate. I have committed to purchase another car (from these forums) since my last post in this thread, sorry about that. Your car is a stunner though and I would have gladly paid very close to your asking price for her so there is bound to be another interested party that should come along.

Best of luck. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'd think round about £13995 would be better but the prob is supras seem to be in a slump just now. Very well done cars seem to end up going very cheaply but then I suppose it depends how keen the current owner is to get shot of it.

Maybe stick on ebay with a buy now , give it an exposure outwith the scene , at the very least it should get you some questions, once you stick in BHPs, 0-60s and top speed etc etc, it will get intrest from all sorts (good and bad)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.