The mkiv Supra Owners Club

94 6 speed t61

afennell

Sorry to hear about this Adam. Be good if you can figure a way of keeping the car. Because the fitting was done properly by Mark @ Phoenix - and not bodged ... I would think that helps fetch abit more rosey price tag.

If you can, would it be an idea to try and pick up a 2nd hand SAFC-2 @ at bargain price to accompany those 550's ?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im in no rush at the moment to sell her, but cant see any way i would be able to move and keep her. You never know i might change my mind, im not willing to sell for silly money.

The Safc-2 is next on the list. Probably next month depends when i get the injectors back from cleaning.

Cant wait to have some fun with the extra hp!!!!

Tempted to p/x with a standard auro top and slowly collect the part to convert it to 6 speed. As long as i can pay my depts of in the deal i could move out and have a supra.

There is still the option of the collection pot around the club.:D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Flat4_ire
No mate, cant tie down the garage and the wiring chap at the same time. looking at other option at a different garage.

She's yours for a good price with them not fitted.

im tempted left right and centre by the singles for sale and urs is nice with a good price but im trying hard to keep the money this time dude!!:innocent:

im tempted left right and centre by the singles for sale and urs is nice with a good price but im trying hard to keep the money this time dude!!:innocent:

you wont be let down by his car its really nice

Guest Flat4_ire
gwan Tony you know you want to!

really would love to, give her 500's and a fmic and thats her sorted, but im trying to save and make a few quid for myself instead of spending! need to start copping on to myself ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.