The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hampshire mini-meet and barbecue

mawby

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wooo Hooo ppl like my idea, well ok so we can coordinate, all put funds into the kitty at the pub and can decided who buys what yea?? it sounds like a good idea to me im really looking forward to it, loooong drive but worth it to meet all u guys :D

i'll say again im a def... even if i cant get off work i'll pull a sickie.. gonna be funn wish i had a lovely lady to bring, does anybody know anyone who wants a 21 yr old boyfriend ??? if so bring em along lol...

Originally posted by Supradude666

wish i had a lovely lady to bring, does anybody know anyone who wants a 21 yr old boyfriend ??? if so bring em along lol...

No need. Hot sunny weather (fingers crossed) + beach + convoy of 13 impressive supra's = plenty of bikini clad babes!

Of course, I wont be looking at any of them... not with the girlfriend in the car! :innocent:

Just a thought but the likes of sainbury tesco etc shut at 4 on sundays round my way + if its a nice day ie everyones bbq'ing we'll probably be better off getting the baps / rolls in the morning, as Ad suggested.

I've got a cool box that i often fill with ice cubes and drinks food etc that will keep everything cool for long enough. I could make the early meet up at sainsbury and we could get what we need and pickup extras if necessary after the pub meet?

yep, all Sainsbury's close at 16.00 due to Sunday trading law. I know this because I am the git who stands out the front at that time telling people we are shut! Don't people realise I have a home to go to?!:conf: Right, although I'm coming from Portsmouth I'l quite happily meet up with others in the Sainsbury's car park. I think they could do with some donut marks in the road!:eek: Let me know boys who else will be there and what time!

if you want to help me and scooter with the shopping be at sainsburys for 1.45 pm

Supradude666 will you be meeting at sainsburys M27 junction 7 you have to pass it to get to the pub

convoy from sainsburys... 2 pm

millhouse + 1

Jive

Johnk

p00t

Mad Ad

Earthrokka

Green Supra

pre-barbecue pub meet... 2.30 pm

mawby + 1

Jive

Mad Ad

Scooter

millhouse + 1

HISUPE

Earthrokka

Green Supra

JohnK

p00t

Supradude666 + 1

pulse +1 (but not staying long probably)

Geezabloke + 1

the barbecue itself... 6 pm

mawby + 1

Jive

Mad Ad

Scooter

millhouse + 1

Earthrokka

Green Supra

JohnK

p00t

Supradude666 +1

Originally posted by millhouse

I dont mind getting the food from sainsburys on the way

jive can give me a hand

i will let him push the trolly:D

Cheeky mofo :stickpoke

:D

Sounds like a good idea to me, especially the "put some money into the kitty" bit, would make sense, although we could do that later at the pub after we've bought everything.

I'm sure I've got a big coolbox somewhere, I'll dig it out before hand :)

:cool:

:(

This is all sounding like it's coming together really well.. will be a real shame not to be able to stay around for the whole thing.

Especially if the weather is going to be anything at all like this, it'll be a damn good night.

Bah! :)

Here, have some smilies.

:sex: :blink: :twak: :stupid: :devil:

:D

OK now I have a slight problem. Due to a suicidal deer this morning, my bumper is poking out slightly :mad: The bodyshop can do it, fix the bumper and respray, but wont be until 21st and will take two days to do. So fingers crossed, and me legs!:thumbs: I was thinking of having the bumper redone anyway due to heavy stonechips but not this early and not for this reason!Bloody wildlife, now then, where's me gun....:devil:

if alot of us are meeting at sainsburys would it be a good idea to organise shopping lists now and work out how much everyones gonna put in??

i think we should organise of the ppl goin to sainsburys what each of us is goin to buy dont want like 300 burgers but no buns to put em in know what i mean,

I think we'll be ok sorting it at the time, however if anyone is not involved in the shopping has any particular requests they should speak up now.

Actually i spose we could do a basics list and add / subtract from that, maybe :-

Burgers

Sausages

Chicken (and / or those chicken pepper etc skewer thingies)

Finger rolls

Baps

Salad (?)

Relish

Tomato sauce

Brown sauce

Paper plates

kitchen roll

CHARCOAL / firelighters (i'm assuming we'll have some smokers along for actual ignition)

I suggest we bring our own drinks (should be space in the cool boxes if you want yours chilled for the barbie)

I guessing that £5 each should cover this? not sure though TBH.

I was going to light a bottle of NOS on there as well! Should get it going. I think, working it out in my genius mind, that a fiver should be enough. And I have been promoted today as well so I get to pick the times I work so here I come barbie... Let's go party, dum de dum.:hug:

Burgers

Sausages

Chicken (and / or those chicken pepper etc skewer thingies)

bbq spare ribs, (yumm)

minted lamb kebabs There awsome on the bbq...

Jacket potaotoes

Finger rolls

Baps

cheese (for cheese burgers etc)

Salad (?)

Relish

Tomato sauce

Brown sauce

Paper plates

kitchen roll

Any more ideas???

I had a thought today (yea it hurt).. since ppl want chicken i do too.. but its not a good idead to cook chicken from raw on a bbq, sooo i propose (marry me pleeeaaaasssseeee) lol

if the ppl that want chicken put a list here so i have an idea how much to buy (i'll do more than required just in case) i'll buy the chicken before the sunday and microwave em for a few mins before i come down we can then fininsh them off on the bbq for that authentic charcoal burned i mean cooked taste..

list please ppl..

Supradude666 (4 pieces)