The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hampshire mini-meet and barbecue

mawby

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really should try and get some kind of fixing for a camcorder to put on the dashboard, either that or I need a passenger.

Taking pictures with my digi cam was bad enough, no way am I gonna try it with a camcorder :conf:

Originally posted by Mid'lifecry'sis

biker bud of mine was stopped once with a cam fixing and was lucky enough not to have anything recorded! lol be shy on that idea dog...! lol;)

Ha I wasn't thinking of having the speedo showing for that reason ..... well maybe the odd shot :innocent:

Originally posted by Mid'lifecry'sis

decks, silverwear and T with cream scones dog!!

Who wants to take responcibilty for posting this run on other sites, scooby etc?;)

I was going to ask in the main thread if people wanted to turn this into a Jap meet rather then Supra meet. Again, majority rule I think. But I think we should be selective about who we tell if we do turn it into a Jap meet, we don't want it becomming too public knowledge and having loads of muppets there just trying to race everyone and ruining the day(s).

Originally posted by Earthrokka

Geeza,

Is your front spoiler down permanently ? if so can u tell me how do i do that ? shall i just fuse it ? hehe..

:thumbs:

Its now just on a bracket as have FMIC fitted, but prior to that it was down perm.

Remove drivers side light, you will see a plug to the spoiler motor. Pull this apart with it down, you then put a piece of wire in to short two pins going back to the ECU (do a search cos i cant remember which two?) This fools the ECU into thinking that the spoiler is up, hence you dont get the warning light come on.

You also need the spoiler button inside the car switched to the off position?

Hope this helps?............

Right peddle Squeeza Geeza:flame Dev

Geeza u the Man :respekt:

Mawby, Mid .. that could be a mare.. Announcing it to the general public is a good idea but ! Boy Racres will be there at the crack o´ dawn.

If u know of some people with Jap cars then get ém to bring a nice bunch along, otherwise u lose controle n the ol bill wont like us in the future.

but lets make it big between us .. I could drag a couple of REX´s,

Besides your lot + the Westend / London crew, I think we will hit the 25+ cars and thats a big convoy for any town.. we got to watch that too.

Ma opin-yan.. anyways.. So, MID ..what kind of tunes u want ? 70-80´s or nose bleed Tekno-Trance and House ? :p

Right I've finally got round to getting my pictures sorted, have looksey

Here

I did manage to get 3 photo's of the petrol station take over :)

Oh and don't forget to check out the Marcos that joined us impromptly while we were at Sainsburys, looked very nice and bloody loud, damn cool number plate as well :D

Nice pics Jive definately got everyones car in... We could start a Foto Exhibition now...some great foto's The night time ones were good too none of my nightime ones came out very well.

AND those missing Petrol station ones that no-one else got.

David Bailey eat ya heart out!

:cool: