The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Unused white fuse puller.

Terminator

Stock MKIV fuse puller, totally unused, never unwrapped. I was supplied with two, but restocking charges were excessively high so the spare is for sale. This item is in pristine condition. It fits perfectly into the slot for the fuse puller in your main engine bay fuse box. An essential item for all owners.

Guide price £1000, offers invited Email only, no PM’s

Sale concludes 31 December 2010

Your title says this is a white fuse puller, do you have the corresponding red, blue and yellow fuse pullers? As you can appreciate, only being able to pull the white fuses is not much use.

I feel that £1000 for a fuse puller is a bit too much, so I'm prepared to offer £999 (please let me know if I can pay in weekly installments of £9/week)

P.S. Is this a TT part or Na or both?

Lazarus, please accept my appology for not responding to your email, but as you can imagine my inbox is rather full due to the level of interest in this item.

Just to clarify, the part was ordered using a JDM TT AUTO chassis number, so I can only assume that the puller would not fit the NA and pissible not JDM 6 speeds. However I am sure other members may be able to assist regarding compatability.

I do have two red and two black fuse pullers, these are used but still in pristine condition. Unfortunately, I loaned my spare yellow and green pullers some months ago. Despite several emails reminders they have not been returned.

If you were interested in additional pullers, I would let these go for £995 each, as I can not prove their history and have no supporting documentation or reciepts. However another BBS seen both in use and could vouch for their condition if required. If you wished to take three, I would be willing to do a special price of £3497.59 PP + insurance extra.

As for your offer and payment terms, I reget that I am unable to accept at present as I must wait until the sale officially ends. However I have informed my solicitor of your offer and others. He has recorded your interest and attached it to my will, to enable the sale to go ahead if your offer is the highest. This measure is designed is to safe guard against complications, should my estate fall in to the hands of my family in the event of my untimely death before the end of the sale.

i personally find it appalling that you would sell a fuse puller in this way, is this the devils work, i suspect witchcraft at least.

i shall not buy this item from you in case i taint myself but i will pray for your soul and write a strong letter to radio1 complaining about this and also mark and lard.

Just to clarify, the part was ordered using a JDM TT AUTO chassis number, so I can only assume that the puller would not fit the NA and pissible not JDM 6 speeds. However I am sure other members may be able to assist regarding compatability.

Typical - you just sell the thing...but have you ever used one...eh?...eh?

Call yourself a plumber...? :thumbdown

If you wished to take three, I would be willing to do a special price of £3497.59 PP + insurance extra.

WOW! Thats a bargain price! For that money I'll be prepared to take the risk that they will fit my Na and buy 3 complete sets of 3 pullers, I total that at £10,492.77 + Postage & insurance (I'm sure I could sell the other 2 sets on and make a profit).

I look forward to hearing from you (or your solicitor) in 2010.

I forgot to mention, that I had my solicitor draw up contacts for potential buyers that will index link the items. Therefor your offer would be subject to an index linked increase in 2010. A Contract, of potential interest in a possible sale, will be forwarded to all interested parties ASAP. Please obtain all the necessary references and witnesses, to avoid disappointment at the end of the sale period.

i personally find it appalling that you would sell a fuse puller in this way, is this the devils work, i suspect witchcraft at least.

As this is a public forum I would prefer it if you did not mention my religious prastises to members.

I forgot to mention, that I had my solicitor draw up contacts for potential buyers that will index link the items. Therefor your offer would be subject to an index linked increase in 2010. A Contract, of potential interest in a possible sale, will be forwarded to all interested parties ASAP. Please obtain all the necessary references and witnesses, to avoid disappointment at the end of the sale period.

As we are talking about "potential interest in a possible sale", can the Contract be returned with potential/possible* references and witnesses?

* (for potential/possible read as nonexistant/impossible)

:innocent:

Anything for sale these days wouldn't be right without this:

I am interested in fuse puller as fior a Christmas present for my son in Nigeria. I am currently onspecial business consisment out of country. Fuse puller is expensive but due to the farther, son bond I will still buy. Can you please provide me with you full name, address, telephone number, email address and shoe size.

I will make payment via company cheque for 2000 UKP you will pay 1000ukp via westernunion n then post fuse puller special delivery to:

AGRERTR WFSY O.O,

RIPOFF SCAMMER WAY,

DUM DUM SCAMMER,

SOTR STATE

NIGERIA,

Pls, ley me know full details and I'll affect payment immediately as this transaction of utter most importance and should be kept private until transaction is complete.

Hope to hear you soon.

It has now been approx 25mins since my last communication with Terminator to which I have received NO REPLY! I wish to leave negative feedback in which I will verbally slate him in a very demeaning manner.:swear:

Pete, I'm interested in your bling....

I'm amazed that this thread has gone on so long.

Have you all gone mad.

No one has yet asked to see pictures of this fresh as a virgin fuse puller that is supposedly still in it's original packaging,

I for one would like to see a few pictures of this sought after item before commiting to any potential payment. :thumbs:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.