The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stupid bitch killed my Supra

Chiefgroover

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO and its real sore, the more i laugh the more it hursts ! "Armoured car with NOS lmao.............Shane you are killing me with laughter dude, Hummer with 150 shot lmao

Well rather than feel sorry for myself, I went to the pub tonight and had a great time as usual. Just in and I have say that a 150 shot on a hummer is hilarious !

Thank you all for the posts, the suppport goes a long way.

Right now I am thinking of

Supra in candy apple blue or red

Blitz 03's

264'S, BIG TWINS, AEM etc

CW suspension

my hi-fi again

best of everything for a Super road car, will start looking in Jan when the busy work season is over.

This time it will be the last word.

Supra's rock and ferrari suck, even if it stands me the same dough!.

My guardian angel deserves a special award!

Christ on a bike, you're a jammy get to walk away from that. :ecstatic:

At the moment of impact, was there an "Oh shit!" moment, or did you not know anything about it until after it happened?

It must have been a huge bang, I've been hit at very low speeds and the noise was scary then, so god knows what this would have felt like.

Really sorry to hear this mate, and those pics are shocking.

Not sure whether mentioning the phone is a good idea though; for example most insurers now have a get-out clause indemnifying them against drink driving and such like - if someone is unlucky enough to have their car written off by a drunk driver then the insurance will refuse to cover him and you'll end up having to sue the other driver to reclaim costs. Just food for thought, good luck anyway mate.

Sorry, but this is wrong.

The insurers could refuse to pay out to the insured, but they CANNOT get out of their 3rd party obligations.

If they deem the actions of the insured to be against a particular clause such as the drink-drive clause, they MUST pay out any claim by a third party, they can refuse to pay out to the insured for their damages but they can then recover the 3rd party claim from the insured through the courts. But they can't avoid paying out a valid 3rd party claim.

So feel free to mention the texting to the Police.

Moody pictures.

I wouldn't ever be 'not angry' with her, stupid b*tch

Glad you're ok, but it could so easily have gone very much the other way.

The fact that you're ok doesn't let her off, she should be done for dangerous driving, driving without due care and being a f***ing dumbass among plenty of other new driving convictions I'd like to put on her.

Being a twat while in charge of a motor vehicle - guilty;

Driving with your head up your ass - guilty;

Booing your eyes out to get a sympathy vote when you know you've done something real stupid and nearly killed someone because of it - guilty with diminished responsibilty as it was obviously important that she send that text message;

I could go on...

Could've been a lot worse, it could've been at the beginning of the summer. :)

anyway, good luck with the insurance.

look forward to seeing your new monster.

• 2 months later...

Sat 18th Feb, was having a look at the engine bay now the engine is out.

The transmission tunnel has a large dent on the LHS ! and both engine mounts were bent. Now I know just how hard I was hit. This was also the first day i really was angry at the loss of this car. Up until now I have been pretty cool about it, but when your stripping all your bits out and you see the depth of the damage, now I am pissed off!.