The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stupid bitch killed my Supra

Chiefgroover

Just got home and read this, honestly cant believe the damage mate, im so glad your ok and didnt have a passenger with you. Hopefully things will work out with the insurance and she will lose her licence, id have gone mad at her and done something stupid,glad to see your staying cool :respekt:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i want to cry rite now:cry: i loved that car:cry: dont no wat to say:badidea: just hope u get sorted for money and u get urself another supra, all i can remember of the car is her donuting very violentely at the pictures on page 2 ;) good luck with the procedings dude

p.s. were bouts did it happen?

p.p.s. glad ur ok:p

OMG hope the law make an example of her for using here phone while driving

good to hear you only suffered a few broken ribs it could of turned out a whole lot worse, and if your getting a supra again with the pay out i would get an aerotop and put your good gear in that.

just remeber where theres blame theres a claim, ohh your neck looks really sore can you feel that whiplash :sly: not forgeting to mention your ribs, could be worth a few grand if you ask me

Guest Flat4_ire
pictures speak for themselves.

i hit a tree sideways in my toyota altezza last year, and lookin at ur pic reminds me of it, looks the fuccckin exact same, shit feeling!

i wud have lumped the head off that bitcch!!!!

I'm sorry to hear about this. What an unnecessary mess. God job you were in the supra and NOT in a conked out old car as the results would have somewhat different by the looks of it.

Did the police get involved because surely she should be charged with driving without due care and attention? and Driving whilst using a mobile?

Really sorry to hear this mate, and those pics are shocking.

Not sure whether mentioning the phone is a good idea though; for example most insurers now have a get-out clause indemnifying them against drink driving and such like - if someone is unlucky enough to have their car written off by a drunk driver then the insurance will refuse to cover him and you'll end up having to sue the other driver to reclaim costs. Just food for thought, good luck anyway mate.

Hey...chin up...youre still here....the sup is replaceable.

There are too many morons on the road and it hurts when ones car is written off through no fault of their own...

I agree 100%, the Supra is a masterpiece, a brilliant piece of engineering from both a performance and safety point of view.

Since she crashed into the side of you (her front), there is NO way she should be able to put the blame on you...and if they prove that she was using her mobile phone then I seriously hope that she is put away for atleast 6 months...(she could have killed someone)

I`ve only just seen this mate,at least you`ve walked away with what you may consider minor injuries today as it could of been so much worse.at the end of the day you can replace the car but you can never replace your life.

if she was texting at the time i hope the law throw the book at her.

i hope you get well soon.

Well, she came at me from a side road and milled me side on. The cops think its clear cut, she is in the wrong, I even doubt she will try the contest on.

Already considering the next masterpiece I shall create :-)

I am in good form today the forum support makes a big difference, Thank you.

I am no longer mad at her. I'd rather sit her down and talk a bit of road safety with her, maybe save someone else further up the line.

The most difficult thing at the moment is me trying to sleep. Bed is a no no, so its the sofa with a 5 minute getting on and off session lol.

Dude.... You're way to easy going for my liking.... She must have been one cute bird! You're gonna' be sore for a while with the ribs, take it easy Ern... your the man! Interested in your new project :) An armoured car with NOS by any chance.....