The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stupid bitch killed my Supra

Chiefgroover

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bloody helll mate you should count your lucky stars you are alive to tell the story...

as they say a pic tells a 1000 words - your soop pics dont half tell a story...

Rash.

Glad you are OK mate.I used to get annoyed by the high sills when getting out of the Supra,but everything on it is designed and built to purpose.I know it will probably not be the same,but hope you are back in another Supra soon...be positive:thumbs:

Wow sorry to hear this! Forget about the state of the car your alive and not even in a hospital bed that's what counts Supra's can be replaced pretty easily lives cant.

I take it the police were called and your have been to the hospital? If she was sending a text message this could be classed as dangerous driving and she could be in a lot of trouble for it. In addition you should get some compensation out of this.

I'm really sorry to see this Ernie. What a terrible waste of a beautiful car. It was probably the best example out there.

How are the ribs? I know broken ribs are very painful but I'm sure you'll make a full recovery.

Do you think you'll get another Supra? Finding a similar one won't be easy :(

Awww Ernie babe we are so gutted for you :cry: :cry: :cry:

We were really shocked to hear about it, Just hope everything with the insurance goes ok for you, and that you are feeling better soon.

When you have put so much work into it, as you have, its really sad to think that some stupid fool has taken it all away, by being so careless :swear: Just goes to show you how great these cars truly are though, glad you are ok.

and Andy says good luck getting it sorted and we'll build you a new one sure to put a smile back on your face;)

And if you feel the need to have a chat or rant you know where we are ;)

Thinking of you

Tina. xx (& Andy )

As everyone else has said, so sorry for you, but you will be OK and you will get a better car. I would love to see her explaination on the insurance claim forms. I am sure the mobile will figure highly in yours:complain:

Her insurance form ought to read

"I was driving along about 50mph, texting away as you do, when I decided to try and murder a Supra and its driver, got him side on, managed to kill the Supra and the driver escaped with just ribs and neck injury's. Maybe i'll try 70mph next time if I can get a car to go that fast"

Really sorry to hear about this mate :(

IMO you had one of the cleanest and best examples of a supra out there, with no ott mods what so ever, i even had a pic of your car as my background for a good few months.

Main thing is you werent seriously injured though. texting should be banned from cars!:complain:

Holy shit mate :omg:

Stupid cow :( At least you got out of it so thats the main thing. Insurance will get you some new metal so don't worry about that. Take her to the cleaners on personal injury though, you must be sore as fcuk :( I've had an accident where I broke my ribs, nothing you can do, takes ages to heal and hurts like hell :( Hope you feel better real soon :)

Just read this.

I'm sorry that your Supe is gone, but your very lucky to be walking around bar a few broken ribs.Considering what's happened you're being quite pragmatic about it. I hope that your Insurance co (hers actually) give you a real world price for your car.

And I hope the Courts take that woman's licence away.