The mkiv Supra Owners Club

30th anniversary stickers?

turnerjr

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, ellis said:

Not as yet - trying to source a supplier for the clothing for this and Dragonball. Pretty sure Mark Blythe will be doing stickers.

Fair play, I used workwear express when I did my company clothing, decent quality clothes and print and not a bad price if you catch them when they have a deal on

38 minutes ago, broomie said:

not a fan of that sticker, we can do better than that surely, ill have a go.

Really? Well I was basing it on my 20th Anniversary sticker for consistency but you feel f’ing free to do something mate. Crack on. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, broomie said:

OH, thanks for the polite reply 🙄just thought it looked a little dated

I think you’ll find yours was quite impolite.

Here’s your brief: using the 20th Anniversary sticker as a basis, create a sticker/logo in the same style so they sit together. As there is no ‘Supra’ font you’ll need to create your own number 30 using the Supra logo for ‘parts’. Must include the years in question. Must include reference to ‘mkivsupra.net’. Must be easy to reproduce as both a vinyl, static cling sticker and on clothing. Would be nice to incorporate the Toyota logo. Must include the Supra logo. 

Look forward to your designs. 

54 minutes ago, ellis said:

I think you’ll find yours was quite impolite.

Here’s your brief: using the 20th Anniversary sticker as a basis, create a sticker/logo in the same style so they sit together. As there is no ‘Supra’ font you’ll need to create your own number 30 using the Supra logo for ‘parts’. Must include the years in question. Must include reference to ‘mkivsupra.net’. Must be easy to reproduce as both a vinyl, static cling sticker and on clothing. Would be nice to incorporate the Toyota logo. Must include the Supra logo. 

Look forward to your designs. 

Pah, piece of piss, hold my beer...

*Grabs best crayons*

• Haha 1