The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MR2 DRIVERS CLUB - NATIONAL DAY - SUNDAY 29th May 2022 AT HATTON COUNTRY WORLD, CV35 8XA

Jak jak

Last year we attended the Mr2 National Day as a club, arriving in convoy.  We all had a great day,  and the Sun was out too.  It was the first big meet we had been allowed to do since Covid. Mark Blythe won the prize for the best Supra for his Black UK Spec Supra.  Toyota are usually in attendance too.

Is anyone interested this year.  Sunday 29th May at Hatton Country World, Coventry.  If you've never been to Hatton Country World, it is a good family day out, great for kids too.

If you want to join our club stand DM me your NAME, REG NO, MAKE OF CAR AND EMAIL ADDRESS .  I will confirm when you have been added to the list.

Link to Facebook Page: Mkiv Supraowners (mkivsupra.net) | Last year we attended the Mr2 National Day as a club, arriving in convoy | Facebook

I will possibly arrange a short convoy nearer the time.  If anyone fancies staying overnight Darren  (WILE COYOTE) will probably be staying overnight Saturday in the area.  We currently have 16 Supra's booked in for the day

Jackie

2022-02-02 09.20.46.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/7/2022 at 8:20 PM, Nellie66 said:

Hi Jackie,

Put me down for the day please. 
Phil. H

m287bno

mkiv supra

cheers.  Phil. 

Hi Phil,

You're now added, please can you DM me your email address too as Mr2 want this also.

Its not too late if anyone else is interested!

Jackie

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Last 2 days to submit names for this event.  I will be submitting names to the MR2 Drivers club on Wednesday. We currently have about 25 Supra's booked in.

Please PM me if you fancy attending and you have not already sent your details to me.

Jackie

MR2 NATIONAL DAY SUNDAY 29TH MAY 2022 MKIV SUPRA CLUB

NO. NAME

1 CLAYTON SHIPP

2 MARK CATTLE

3 IAN SMITH

4 RYSZARD PZIEDZIC

5 KARL JASON OWEN

6 PAUL PJ ELLIOTT

7 JAMAINE JACOBS

8 PHILLIP TUONG

9 ALEX WEST

10 DAVE WEST

11 SHAWN PREECE

12 DAVE PREECE

13 MICHAEL THOMPSON

14 DARREN SMEE

15 JASON HARVEY

16 BEN ROBERTS

17 LEE BURLEY

18 JOHN BRANNERS

19 KONRAD RESMER

20 IZAAK MAKWANA

21 PHIL H (FORUM - NELLIE66)

22 SUPRAISH (FORUM NAME)

23 PIERS BAILEY

24 ISMAEL HANSLOED

25 PAUL HOGARTH

26 MELVIN? ( CLAYTONS BROTHER)

Just to confirm, these are the names I will be submitting to the MR2 Drivers club tomorrow morning, if anyone want to be added please PM  before 10am tomorrow. (Thursday 19th May)

Also, if you are on the list and cannot make it, please let me know too.

See you there

Thank

Jackie

Hi,

I have just sent everyone an email who has registered for the day an email with details. Seems Hatton Country World have introduced parking charges since last year, so I'm told we have to pay £2 parking charge before the end of Sunday for anyone attending. £100 fines if not paid. This is Hatton Country World not the MR2 Drivers club.

Looking forward to catching up with everyone.

See you there

Jackie

Just a side note to all of us who have V8s - it would be great if we could all be together when parked at the event as visitors and spectators can see them all and ask questions about the differences, etc., (if the last event that Phil and I attended a couple of weeks ago is anything to go by, there WILL be questions 😅). Would you all be happy if we were together in the convoy so that we're parked together? It's entirely optional and I'm just putting it out there 👍🏾