The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ganador aero electric wing mirrors

swiftstu

Just removed these from the car and now for sale.

The condition is used but not too bad at all. They clearly could do with a rub down as there is some light pitting as can be seen. Also need a bit of a clean up to get the rubber stuff off.

Good solid mirrors though in pretty good / working condition.

Price wise, I’ve not been able to get any real idea. eBay seems to have these for around £2k in used condition.

I have recently posted them on Facebook at this level and got actual messages of abuse because of it, So I am a little lost.

As such I would rather open up a conversation to get them sold. From looking at this forums posts, I’d like around £500.

Can post for additional, but collection from Ely is also fine.

0E8E2FF7-A49C-4619-B290-72CDAD7E1FED.jpeg

38ED3066-A958-400B-9EF7-6F98617E602E.jpeg

4F08531B-9A6F-44EA-B190-E12AE0B0C819.jpeg

Edited by swiftstu (see edit history)

Holy over priced batman :blink: :faint: These go for under £1k at most and even then people struggle to sell them... just because they’re priced on eBay for what they are doesn’t mean they sell for that...usually they don’t and that’s why they’re still at that price.

There’s a few threads in the for sale section with them and you’ll see the price. I personally know someone that struggles to sell carbon ones for £500!

Thanks for the feedback guys, I posted a while back looking to get an idea but couldn’t really get a firm answer. As I mentioned I’m just looking to sell them. Between the owners club and eBay- I thought I was in the right area. I’m guessing not now I’m selling them. Happy to discuss any reasonable offers as I mentioned in the sale post.

Thanks David - good heads up. As I mentioned; I’ve tried what I thought was reasonable to get an idea on price. If I’m off, then fine- happy to adjust pricing. ��

This is a "Club", not a "Get Rich Quick Creche"!

You quickly need to learn the difference between a good fart and a bad shit?

This is a "Club", not a "Get Rich Quick Creche"!

You quickly need to learn the difference between a good fart and a bad $#@!?

As mentioned in the the original sale post, my response, and my thanks to your original quote. I’m not looking to get rich from a set of mirrors- simply looking to sell them. Been a member of the club since 2003, and in no way trying to rip anyone off, but I sense that is how my post is being taken. I thought this was the price from my research of 3 difference sources including a post on this forum and other posts about them from the last 24 months.

I appreciate the words of advice from those who gave them I will adjust pricing accordingly and if anyone is interested in them simply pm me. I’ll repost on eBay, and bin them if no one fancies them.

Edited by swiftstu (see edit history)

I sold a set around a year ago, and if I remember correctly they went for around the £250 mark.

Thanks for the heads up. That’s good to know. There seems to be a massive disparity in the suggested price for these. So good to hear a sold price.

Surely if you wanted top dollar for the mirrors you'd have them in immaculate condition? And where is the blue Tiffany style box? :p

I’ll try and find one... although it may be a brown cardboard box- I can write the name on in marker pen? :)

But for how much?

I had offers on eBay for £700 & £650 to give an idea on price, but a lovely young chap contacted me from Wales after the Facebook post and really wanted them and but couldn’t go too high. Sold them to him for £550. He’ll be joining the owners club soon too after I told him about it which is great!

Had a chap in the Middle East offer a bit more, but wasn’t sure about that one....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.