The mkiv Supra Owners Club

GR Heritage parts - first parts for A80/A70 can be ordered from Toyota!

erachter

Wish they'd put prices on the website.

I hate that awkward conversation with the Toyota dealer when you want to order a part and it's 20x more expensive than you though it would be! errr no thanks...

Perfect example the other day, little wing spacer 53878-14020 = £21.38 each!

Not sure that the door handles will be very useful to many, but its a start..

Has anyone ever had a door handle break? And don't you have to drill them so you can split them to paint properly?

Edited by ben_harmer32 (see edit history)

I hate that awkward conversation with the Toyota dealer when you want to order a part and it's 20x more expensive than you though it would be! errr no thanks...

This, I spent ages looking for clips for the windscreen cowl at the local dealership trawling though pictures. Only to be told they where laughably expensive and having to pass.

Perfect example the other day, little wing spacer 53878-14020 = £21.38 each!

Has anyone ever had a door handle break? And don't you have to drill them so you can split them to paint properly?

Ben, are these soemthing I could 3D print for you?

This, I spent ages looking for clips for the windscreen cowl at the local dealership trawling though pictures. Only to be told they where laughably expensive and having to pass.

Ditto. Why is there no proper webshop? It's 2020 FFS. An eBay store with a few random bits just doesn't cut it.

In the US there is a comprehensive shop, all part numbers searchable, so why not here?!?!

Atleast they are doing something... those headlights by end of year will be interesting. I wonder how much they will be

I rang toyota a few weeks ago to enquire about headlights

They said we haven't got any yet but that they were listed at £182 + vat

Hopefully that's the actual price

I rang toyota a few weeks ago to enquire about headlights

They said we haven't got any yet but that they were listed at £182 + vat

Hopefully that's the actual price

Shit, I've got 3 sets. I was hedging for £1,000 a set. I'm surprised at the pricing as Toyota GB currently advertise headlights on eBay at £380 a unit. It'll be the first known instance of Supra parts deflation. Fantastic.

Shit, I've got 3 sets. I was hedging for £1,000 a set. I'm surprised at the pricing as Toyota GB currently advertise headlights on eBay at £380 a unit. It'll be the first known instance of Supra parts deflation. Fantastic.

Why were you hedging for a grand a set?

• 3 weeks later...