Year:96

Facelift:no

Mileage:153,000

MOT remaining: October 2020

Service history:lots

Car's location:somerset

Modifications:lots

Good bits:it looks good :)

Bad bits: only thing I've not sorted yet is bmw box doesn't have a speed sensor so I have wired a GPS in which works great, but sometimes engine management light comes on as sensor isn't there anymore :)

well this is just an idea really so testing it out, as I like to do the body work on supras I bought it totally stock from a local school teacher who imported it herself in 2004 and there's nothing more I want to do on my car really there's obviously lots more that can be done that's the good thing about supras sky's the limits,

Exterior

mine has been fully painted in a custom turquoise I made myself, I have pictures and receipts for all the work done, fully waxed oiled underside, smooth boot and aerial, heavily rolled arches and custom metal front wings carbon front lip, brand new facelift headlights, one off rear diffuser made in abs plastic,and a set of skirt extentions,

Engine

Full xs power naT kit but with there newer 3mm thick race manifold,and some jcb oil lines, mocal oil cooler, bigger alloy rad, twin fan kit,colder spark plugs, apexi induction kit,always fully serviced every year no matter the miles it's currently on 153,000 kilometers,conversion was done 2 years ago and I've not had one problem it's been awesome greddy blue piggy back ecu with a very nice map, 0.6 bar of boost 340whp

Gearbox

Was w58, 3 months ago had the bmw 6 speed zf box from a 530d, in which feels great with the pmc adapter plate and flywheel,

Interior

Fully retrimmed reel leather outer, alcantara centers, armrest, door cards glove box, fully stripped dash painted matt metallic grey, whifbitz metal surrounds, dab pioneer radio pioneer speakers, original black carpet and headlining (not dyed) celica steering wheel

Tein coilovers, very expensive genuine rays wheels, can also come with volks, full UK spec brake setup fully rebuilt when purchased 2 years ago new pistons pins the lot,they feel so much more responsive

I am not really looking to sell more to swap for another na preferably na5 but would consider a auto and obviously cash my way,can be in any condition just no rusty ones need apply, and if its had rust and been patched up I also wouldn't be interested, if I was to sell it I would be looking at 17k but I would have to have another supra in the pipeline as life without a supra is not for me :)

Obviously this is a hard thing for us all to do I'm not 100% on doing it so sorry in advance if I decide not to go through with it, thank you

There is a few lads on here that have seen the car in person and can vouch for it :) cheers imageimageimageimageimageimage

Edited by suprano (see edit history)

GLWS I like it. It's unique.

Looks nice! You do need to put a price and should follow the For Sale template, otherwise don't have it in the For Sale section.

You need to list a price if it’s in this section, if not then it will be deleted by the mods

Says 17k.

Edited by nolizma (see edit history)

You need to list a price if it’s in this section, if not then it will be deleted by the mods

Looks nice! You do need to put a price and should follow the For Sale template, otherwise don't have it in the For Sale section.

if I was to sell it I would be looking at 17k but I would have to have another supra in the pipeline as life without a supra is not for me :)

/QUOTE]

:duel:

Looks nice, I like the colour. Which model of BMW box is fitted? Which diff is it paired to? Stuff like that might help the - potential - sale along too. :)

If you can edit and update the first post into the template format please just to keep things consistent.

Looks nice, I like the colour. Which model of BMW box is fitted? Which diff is it paired to? Stuff like that might help the - potential - sale along too. :)

If you can edit and update the first post into the template format please just to keep things consistent.

Sorted I think :)

This is beautiful. I dig it. still a year too early for USA. Dammit. If you still have it in about 6 months, ill buy it from you. I love the colour.

Something like "Tiffany Blue", my wife hates my current MKIV as I spend too much on detailers and tid bits every month,... LoL, but this.... I think she might dig it too. Hehehe.

This is beautiful. I dig it. still a year too early for USA. Dammit. If you still have it in about 6 months, ill buy it from you. I love the colour.

Something like "Tiffany Blue", my wife hates my current MKIV as I spend too much on detailers and tid bits every month,... LoL, but this.... I think she might dig it too. Hehehe.

/QUOTE]Hello buddy, cheers, your right it is Tiffany blue :)

Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.