The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Potential Sale - Gauging interest

Spunkmeyer

I’m contemplating selling my Supra and concentrating on my track car and a replacement daily. This is not a sale thread as the car isn’t ready yet, so it’s just to see if someone is looking or interested. if a club member wants to send me a PM with potential interest I’m happy to have a call with them. It’s been in the club for ~5yrs at a few Dragonball runs and on the NEC stand a couple of yrs back.. I’m the only UK owner, maintained by SRD in latter yrs. Will be upper end price range

JDM 2002 TT VVTI TIP BPU 202 ~52k fully converted to miles. Black Stock body, 19” Volks, brand new Bilstien and Eibachs. Currently Sorned but will get a new ticket in June.

Cheers

Chris

Edited by Spunkmeyer (see edit history)

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks to all the members who showed a genuine interest and had a chat with me. Much appreciated

The car has gone to a new owner on the forum and I’m confident it will be very well looked after for a long long time.

I’m sat in my garden with a beer, commiserating.

I’m sticking around with my Track Car NA-T build. Looking forward to when the social kick starts.

Got myself a replacement daily which isn’t too far from the apple tree. Will post up when that lands.

• 1 year later...

Holy thread resurrection. Was looking back and found this thread for my 2002! Not heard a dicky bird on how that car is

Since then quite a few changes. Got my race licence and raced at Silverstone and Oulton last year in a Clio 182 with the help of Mike. Then sold the track supra as the little french tin top does that job so now this is my garage beauty 

7AA8A0BA-CC95-4DE4-9ADD-E98EA223A6B6.jpeg