The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Parts for NA-T

Danhook97

TT injectors wont fit. Top feed injectors vs sidefeed. Unless you run a TT fuel rail. But then the spacing is wrong.

So youd need to change the NA fuel rail to a side feed.

Theres an ecu for sale in the for sale section I believe.

No one in UK sells NAt intercoolers with pipework. Though XS power fell a full kit. They are globally the only ones. Excluding custom made home jobbies.

Plenty of turbos from XSpower or if you want to go all out whifbitz sell a plethora of options.

How are you planning to secure the vband WG to the manifold. As only top end manifolds have the correct flange arrangement unless you make your own adapter.

What you looking for on the ecu mate. Does it run the auto ?

I don't believe it does mate, it's a G4+ Storm, you would need to check with the experts (Lee at SRD/ Paul at Whifbitz) but I'm going to say no for now. I gave £800 for it, with the A and B loom, and a link 3 bar map sensor, which I'd like to see back if possible.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you got waste gate and manifold for sale separate if so what price?

Thanks

At this time I'm not looking to separate the kit I'm afraid, will keep you in mind if I get interest in the other items though!

Ahh ok bud, so il have to search for a set of injectors and a rail , il probably just grab myself a mishimoto intercooler for now.

The manifold i have already has the vband fitting welded to the end.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks mate!

Realistically i dont want to be spending any more than about 2k in the additional parts, otherwise i may aswell buy a gte engine,

- - - Updated - - -

Car is auto atm, but my plan is to temporary w58 convert it, then in the new year upgrade to the r154

When you mention side feed? Is it a small black component probably 15cm long with 2 ports at the bottom and two ports out the side? Came with the kit with the tt injectors so just wondering if that is it

- - - Updated - - -

I did try the guy selling but had no response

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.