The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ganador mirrors

kolb

Are there different types of these mirrors around? Prices seem to be all over the shop!

There was a set up for £1k at some point last year and I think they actually sold! :blink:

I don't think so... but there are people who will try their luck and hit the jackpot every now and again.

I don't think so... but there are people who will try their luck and hit the jackpot every now and again.

Seems to be the case, imagine paying that for a set of mirrors and then (probably) having to get them painted on top of that :faint:

Genuine Ganadors are extremely expensive now. Check the Japanese auctions and you won't find a pair under £700 without shipping and taxes.

UK market isn't keeping up with the rest of the world re pricing though. But I'd still expect them to be around £500+ here now

• 6 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.