The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Factory wingless

red_soup

and the low one which I changed to a few years ago, made for the swedish market I think

I didnt know the low level was only for Germany and Sweden? My first supra which I imported straight from Japan had one fitted...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]223566[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]223567[/ATTACH]

the first time I saw one was the black supra on the grass that ellis posted I joined the german club and found a fella on there who had one and all we did was swap , it was blue and needed a bit of tlc but yes very happy with it , from doing a bit of searching I think it was the sweeds with the safety issues they have prompted the low one when the supra first came out they felt the normal one was to high

I didnt know the low level was only for Germany and Sweden? My first supra which I imported straight from Japan had one fitted...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]223566[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]223567[/ATTACH]

Thats a greddy spoiler.

The low level EU spoilers were by BM or something like that

I always thought it was just two particular years in which this was an option. Can't remember which ones.

Ive seen cars in Japan spoilerless from pretty much all model years, the only caveat being that spoilerless seemed more popular (relatively speaking) for NA's on earlier cars, but towards the end of production it seemed to be the RZ-S twin turbo which was most commonly spoilerless.

Thats not based on any figures, purely my observations of the japanese auctions and dealer stock.