The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone selling there pride and joy....?

supra_ufo

Yeah that's the one. I've seen it in person and it's a lovely car. Ellis's car that Burna has recommended is a beauty too. You're pretty spoiled for choice :D

A message has been sent to carnage so will see if he replies........

As of 2 days ago it was available......

The millage is a bit high on the other one although it does look beautiful

I could be tempted to sell mine for £12000 1997auto tt facelift non vvti in gun metal grey (6no) totally stock apart from a set of gs300 sport wheels I have the original 17" wheels and tyres just coming up to 51000mls UK brakes black leather interior active front lip just passed mot with no advisory's in fact it's never had an advisory in the last 9yrs since its import in 2008 I'm the second UK owner the first being an elderly retired engineer I've recently had the cam belt changed at whifbitz Enfield.

i could be tempted to sell mine for £12000 1997auto tt facelift non vvti in gun metal grey (6no) totally stock apart from a set of gs300 sport wheels i have the original 17" wheels and tyres just coming up to 51000mls uk brakes black leather interior active front lip just passed mot with no advisory's in fact it's never had an advisory in the last 9yrs since its import in 2008 i'm the second uk owner the first being an elderly retired engineer i've recently had the cam belt changed at whifbitz enfield.

sold.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.