The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Good price genuine TT6 on PH - £15k ono

rider

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the nice comment guys and girls ive tried to be as honest as I can with it and hopefully will sell soon as I need it gone, had a guy interested from Exeter seems like a genuine buyer but we will see.

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for all the nice comment guys and girls ive tried to be as honest as I can with it and hopefully will sell soon as I need it gone, had a guy interested from Exeter seems like a genuine buyer but we will see.

/QUOTE]

Looks like a good genuine motor, going by everyone's comments and the writeup you have gave it.

I'm seriously considering getting rid of my Benz to go back into a Supra!! After last one being a VVTi tiptronic, I think manual is what I would want to try now, so yours is a serious contender!!

My question is why are you selling so cheap for a TT6!? :D

Cheers,

Callum

Looks like a good genuine motor, going by everyone's comments and the writeup you have gave it.

I'm seriously considering getting rid of my Benz to go back into a Supra!! After last one being a VVTi tiptronic, I think manual is what I would want to try now, so yours is a serious contender!!

My question is why are you selling so cheap for a TT6!? :D

Cheers,

Callum

Hi, thanks for the comments.....the car has now sold to a guy in germany who has been very patient in getting it as I have had nothing but people mess me about with picking the car up for delivery.

I have priced the car at that price because it does need a bit of work in my eyes and its what I feel its worth....I did drop the price to 14,250 which is what it sold for in the end and im happy with that, others may see it a cheap but thats what I felt it was worth and hopefully the new owner will enjoy it as much as I did.

Hi, thanks for the comments.....the car has now sold to a guy in germany who has been very patient in getting it as I have had nothing but people mess me about with picking the car up for delivery.

I have priced the car at that price because it does need a bit of work in my eyes and its what I feel its worth....I did drop the price to 14,250 which is what it sold for in the end and im happy with that, others may see it a cheap but thats what I felt it was worth and hopefully the new owner will enjoy it as much as I did.

/QUOTE]

Aw that's a pity!!

That is pretty fair to price is honest too and not being swayed by the going rates.

But looked a very good, well looked after car. Not easy to find, especially in supras! I'm sure he will enjoy it mate

Aw that's a pity!!

That is pretty fair to price is honest too and not being swayed by the going rates.

But looked a very good, well looked after car. Not easy to find, especially in supras! I'm sure he will enjoy it mate

Thanks yeah hopefully he will enjoy it as soon as I can get it to him haha.

Your car is one of the very few I ever highlight as a potential good buy and if it hadn't been in silver I would have grabbed it for myself. Its always good to see a transaction where both sides are happy and the weaker £ is having an impact on where the cars are ending up.

I think £15k is a fair price for a good genuine factory original setup car. At that, they sell. Its the ones at around £19k with personalised looks and a list of bad bits that can struggle.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.