Dnk

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well count me in as an idiot as well:haha::imsorry::clap::clap:

The body corrosion in the mot history is interesting because that must have been structural. Saying that these cars are at an age now and UKs will be at the forefront for corrosion issues along with Jspecs who have not been protected.

Love the ongoing battle this man has with thus forum. I think the mods should take him to court for libal:p:D

The advertiser has a point to be fair. Looks like a nice example, hope it sells for £30k or more

"PLEASE NOTE WE DONT SELL OUR CARS TO IDIOTS...SO IF YOUR OF A WELL KNOWN SUPRA FORUM THEN PLEASE DONT APPLY"

Should be "YOU'RE"..... idiots :rolleyes:

That's the only mistake you see?

I called about the car and its got a deposit on it and a buyer is flying in next week to view it according to the guy i spoke to

who was polite to me and answered all my questions

I asked if the sale falls through could i view it and have it up on a ramp to view the underside which i was

told would be no problem at all, so i'll be checking to see if the sale goes ahead but if it is a genuine car then

i doubt the buyer will pull out

If it is the car I am thinking of then the mileage and wear etc would be correct, she purchased it new and used it to pop to the shops and it was garaged 90% of the time.

The reg is on the rear quarter glass if you look closely Wez

Managed to get this off a Google search of the registration number. The Cazana valuation (image attached) is interesting, not sure how realistic/reliable they are?

Supra M866STV Car Information

This 1995 Toyota Supra Turbo on numberplate M866 STV was first registered on Friday 20th of January 1995 near Nottingham. At an estimated 72,837 miles, this car has done a lower than average number of miles for it's age.

This car had 2 previous owners before the current keeper acquired it.

Cazana Valuation.png

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk

https://vehicleenquiry.service.gov.uk

Edited by Frank Bullitt
Added links. (see edit history)