The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aerotop not for resale

Supra_cooper

Can someone please help me i really want an aerotop supra it's something I've wanted since i was young and now IV got a job where i can afford one it seems everyone wants to buy them to sell abroad.

So if you have one that you would like to sell to someone that would really treasure it and keep it many years please pm me

Because they are rare to find and i have managed to find a couple and the sellers are saying i might keep it abit longer to sell to America ☹️ that just seems to be what everyone wants to do. If they all get sold to America then they won't be any in the UK one day

There weren't any in the UK to start with, by your rationale we stole all these from the Japanese :D

Not sure why anyone would hang on to an aero for the US market though, Theyre the most common and least popular model out There, it's the hardtops they will want.

Personally I think that anyone expecting a huge gain from the US market opening up are in for a disappointment.

I know there wasn't many over here but it's ok for us to take them all lol :)

I know what you mean about them not wanting the aerotops​ IV heard they even weld them shut over there what's that all about lol.

I think the same about people holding on to them the selfish buggers . They must think the us are going to go where is the best place to go shopping for a supra it must be the UK and everyone we have.

You would have to make an offer someone cannot refuse to take. There's a fair few aerotops still here. I have started a register in the forum for them. See my signature. I need to update it when I Internet to my computer.

I searched a long time for mine. Oh and I'm not selling mine as I'm enjoying it :) in less you made an offer that was silly but I doubt you would want to pay the amount that's in my head that's a sully amount.

I've a 93 model so when American markets open it will.be "interesting" to see what happens to values.

Yeah cheers guys IV seen that one and IV called him and he won't give me a straight answer on it. I thought it was abit much to pay since i would have to rip the horrible interior out. But when i was enquiring about it he was saying about ripping all the interior out of it putting stock in and putting the price up so i don't know about that one o thought i would have a look around first and go back to him if i have to

I think not, the aero market will always be the better one due to, top comes off price goes up, simple as that really, nothing else to talk about lol :D

There weren't any in the UK to start with, by your rationale we stole all these from the Japanese :D

Not sure why anyone would hang on to an aero for the US market though, Theyre the most common and least popular model out There, it's the hardtops they will want.

Personally I think that anyone expecting a huge gain from the US market opening up are in for a disappointment.

we see :cool: its not just usa, these cars are going up in value anyway in they! I mean everyone who has wrecked them fitting stupid worthless bodykits and spents mega money on tuning etc etc, are going to be the biggest losers for sure when it comes down to rarity and oem quality . simple really. not saying I don't like tuned cars, I just much prefer an original car,

I know there wasn't many over here but it's ok for us to take them all lol :)

I know what you mean about them not wanting the aerotops​ IV heard they even weld them shut over there what's that all about lol.

I think the same about people holding on to them the selfish buggers ��. They must think the us are going to go where is the best place to go shopping for a supra it must be the UK and everyone we have.

I've been to see the white one. The interior is subjective. I like it personally apart from the steering wheel. He did have the original one to go with it as well.

The lowest he wanted to go was 6500pounds.

/QUOTE]

Would you say it's worth a look for me or does it look like it been in a smash. I'm hoping the interior is the worst bit lol

Would you say it's worth a look for me or does it look like it been in a smash. I'm hoping the interior is the worst bit lol

I'm not the best at judging cars bro. I did not view underneath for rust. In my book the body is acceptable but would need a respray if you want it absolutely immaculate. I think it's worth a view.

I'm not the best at judging cars bro. I did not view underneath for rust. In my book the body is acceptable but would need a respray if you want it absolutely immaculate. I think it's worth a view.

/QUOTE]

Ok thanks I'll have to see when i can get down there to have a look how bad was the interior when face to face with it

I liked the interior. I think it was done to a reasonable standard. It just needs a good clean and i think it will look really good. Even if you do not like it i suspect it would not be hard to trade for a full original Interior and some cash your way.

It's just that steering wheel that is awful but like i said the original wheel is also included so no biggie.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.