The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aerotop not for resale

Supra_cooper

I went and had a look and I walked away after 7 mins! The engine had a oil leak there is no history as he said owner didn't keep history so if he doesn't care about history he doesn't care about the car! Inside it had house hold carpet cut to fit on existing carpet! In the boot it had all the bits missing which hold the roof! Paint wasn't great front lights were lose! The gaps on either side of the bonnet and boot aren't equall! I'm very picky so! The condition and interior is poor and it's got stress marks all over it I was thinking of possibley using his as a project but it's a bad car to use as a Base! Inside is a lot worse than the pics! Also it had self tap screws hold bits of the interior together! He had a few supra there and all were bad! This is just my opinion of what I saw! Like I said I'm very picky! I wouldnt touch it myself!

IV just been looking through that register on your signature how up today is that and do you think people would mine me using it to message them about there cars. So what kind of crazy number are you thinking as well lol:sly:

I'm sure people won't mind. It's up to date I need to check it and update it if needs be son but I haven't had a computer and Internet at home the last couple of months.

Numbers 30k+ all depends on spec and what there willingness to part with it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.