The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TT auto with low mileage

lemonslice

This would have to be a strong contender for me:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?339673-***-JDM-Facelift-Auto-BPU-Supra-TT-86K-Miles-6N0-Grey-%96-with-Racelogic-T-C-***

The owner is going to want strong money, but deservedly so. Stunning colour combination, great spec, and a facelift car. If it's half as nice in the flesh as it looks in the pics you won't do better.

The fact it has racelogic traction control shows it's been built by someone with the right priorities.

Bear in mind this would be a £20k car if it was a manual.

• 2 weeks later...
Search over. Ive picked up a lovely black tt6 with low mileage in very good condition and very close to my budget! :)

That's good going in the current climate :) take it that it's a pre facelift?

- - - Updated - - -

You got a TT6 or £13k?!

Probably over £14k according to his initial post, but that's impressive given the market.

Any more info on the car though mate! How much did you get it for?

Its a black 96 RZ. Spent most of the last 12 years in a garage in near standard spec apart from hks coilovers stainless cat back, air filter, blitz bov and some rays alloys on 92k. Damaged splitter and drivers seat has a tare other than that very clean car. Paid £14000 so i think i got a good deal looking at what these are going for atm.

The one in Basingstoke? I saw that on Autotrader and thought it would go quick. Just check the steering rack weep was that and enjoy, looked very nice in the pics.

Thats the one mate. I managed to view the car first as i knew it would go quick. Couldnt see anything on the rack and the car was kept on a carpet in the garage which didnt have 1 oil mark on it which is reasuring.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.