The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Breaking a TT Supra

CJ

No, not the Orange beast but I have acquired another Supra that will be broken shortly. If anyone is desperate for anything, could you please send me a PM so that I can keep track rather than post in the thread.

I will post a list of some of the more "trick" items later tonight or tomorrow. :thumbs:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The car is being delivered to me this weekend and I will then be able to see what condition the parts are in etc. I do know that the car has the following fitted:

HKS triple Plate Clutch

Upgraded Gearbox and short shifter

HKS Hipermax Rear Coilovers

Bilstein Front Coilovers

Triple Fuel Pump and Swirl Pot Fuel Combo

HKS 1000 cc injectors and rail

Duel Apexi Turbos (rated approx 300 HP each)

Dual Exhaust Manifold and Greddy wastegates

4” Through Exhaust

Greddy three row (possibly four) IC and piping

Full working Bottom end with modified crank

HKS Brakes

Recaro seats & Sparco Seat Jobbies

Dashboard

All body panels apparently OK

OEM sideskirts

Std radiator

Please PM me with your requirements and it will be on a first PM first served basis.

Much horse grassy arse :D

No more PM or email requests being taken 15.30 21/09/05

Gents - dont worry if you dont get a reply over the next day or so. I will await the delivery on the weekend and then contact everyone with condition of parts and prices.

You can't say fairer than that.

Are you listening Hadyn "Oh Impatient One"? ;)

To reiterate (deliberately in big text)

I will get delivery of the car this weekend. I will then check out the condition of the parts and PM people with prices. The PM's will go out in the order I received them.

No, I dont know the condition of the things yet - No I dont have photos of the items - No I cant post anything by the weekend as the car is not with me yet!!!

Much horse grassy arse - once again!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.