The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Breaking a TT Supra

CJ

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What concerns me is those of us who play by CJ rules have no way of knowing if our PM meet the required criteria.

Tried to revive the bird CJ but it is dead, deceased, it is no more, it has gone to meet its maker, it is stiff, it is an ex chaffinch, it has left this mortal coil ,it has ceased to be, so I’ ll have to rely on my original PM.

What concerns me is those of us who play by CJ rules have no way of knowing if our PM meet the required criteria.

Not too sure which criteria that is. I asked for people to PM what they were interested in. I told everyone I would then PM them a price back in the order they arrived. People can then agree to buy or not. If not it moves to the next buyer. Seems simple enough to me? :shrug:

Do you have the little black round plastic thing that sits behind the dash on the JDM car (GZ) ? If so, can you put it to one side for me.

Also, as funds are a bit tight at the moment, can I pay you at Christmas, using a postal order, as this is what my parents normally send me.

It goes without saying that I expect this part to be in 'as new' condition, even if it has just been removed from a 12 year old car.

Is there any chance you could deliver it to East Anglia?

You have a PM ;)

Do you have the little black round plastic thing that sits behind the dash on the JDM car (GZ) ? If so, can you put it to one side for me.

Also, as funds are a bit tight at the moment, can I pay you at Christmas, using a postal order, as this is what my parents normally send me.

It goes without saying that I expect this part to be in 'as new' condition, even if it has just been removed from a 12 year old car.

Is there any chance you could deliver it to East Anglia?

You have a PM ;)

:respekt:

Not too sure which criteria that is. I asked for people to PM what they were interested in. I told everyone I would then PM them a price back in the order they arrived. People can then agree to buy or not. If not it moves to the next buyer. Seems simple enough to me? :shrug:

Sorry Cj missed the ;) off my post.

Great thread, have not laughed so much in ages.

Well, it seems i was a bit presumptuous in my beleief that the car would be mine this weekend. In fact, I will not now be getting the car at all :( Fortunately for you chaps, the car is still going to be broken but by another member of the board who will contact you directly.

I have forwarded all the PM's onto him for his perusal so your efforts were not in vain - unlike mine :cry:

All that stress, no reward :(

I dont like to joke around. I am a professional businessman ;)

Sorry, it is just that as your pm said:

"What model and year is it, so I will know what i want. Thanks a lot!"

I assumed you were messing about seeing as I had just said I was not going to be in possession of the car and had already told people previously that it was a pre facelift TT.

Guest KARacing
Sorry, it is just that as your pm said:

"What model and year is it, so I will know what i want. Thanks a lot!"

I assumed you were messing about seeing as I had just said I was not going to be in possession of the car and had already told people previously that it was a pre facelift TT.

I didnt read 7 pages, hope you dont mind, so do you have a active front spoiler for sale?

would it not be better to put up prices of parts then people will see if its in there price range saves a lot of hasstles.

Normally I would have Mark but I had not seen the condition of the parts and wanted to assess them properly before putting prices up.

I wasn't gazumped, just was a bit premature in my thinking that I had obtained it. It was completely my fault.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.