The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Breaking a TT Supra

CJ

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I now have over 60 PM's asking for all sorts of bits so no more PM's or email or on thread requests please.

Attention all those people still sending me PM's - Which part of the above message did you not understand?

All PM's sent after the time of posting that message will be ignored. I need to sort out the other 60 odd requests first.

Attention all those people still sending me PM's - Which part of the above message did you not understand?

All PM's sent after the time of posting that message will be ignored. I need to sort out the other 60 odd requests first.

Same goes for emails...FFS!!! :giveup:

cj is it auto or manual ? what colour is it ? what bits are left ? is a it a TT or NA ? what brakes has it got ? is it facelift or prefacelift ? has it got leather seats ? what colour is the carpet ? is it uk or import ? when will you have the car ? what year is it ? does it have any aftermarket parts ? what wheels are on it ? is it still ok to PM and email you ?

oh and btw you have pm

thanks Liam

cj is it auto or manual ? what colour is it ? what bits are left ? is a it a TT or NA ? what brakes has it got ? is it facelift or prefacelift ? has it got leather seats ? what colour is the carpet ? is it uk or import ? when will you have the car ? what year is it ? does it have any aftermarket parts ? what wheels are on it ? is it still ok to PM and email you ?

oh and btw you have pm

thanks Liam

:respekt:

If you spent less time moaning and more time replying to PMs you'd be a rich man by now ;)

And if people spent more time reading the whole thread and less time writing they would realise that I wont reply until after the weekend :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.