Cheap fun classic

tooquicktostop

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a Mk1 MR2, great fun, also had a 205 GTI 1.9 and again good fun

Looked at a R5 GT Turbo as I had one as a teenager and really enjoyed the car but not many good ones left and it would really have to be a stockish Raider to float my boat

I do like the V6 Corrado

I am perhaps looking back a little further but have seen a 5 speed Z28 I like and a Red P5 V8 in nice condition

My first car a was a D reg Renault 5 panache (sp?). Black with electric windows and powered steering. A total heap by todays standards but I loved it back then. I had a goodman's discman which was state of the art.

Long trips to Exeter in 1999 to see my, then girlfriend (now wife).

I've been quietly watching the Honda CRX (1992) and values are rising sharply. I always loved this little car and remember driving up to the local Honda garage when it first came out to lust after it. Getting rarer but I would have one in a heartbeat.

Wow, nice to hear appreciation for the CRX on here. I still have my 1990 VTEC CRX in original condition. It's only got just under 35000 miles on the clock. Haven't driven it for ages but started it up the other day and fired first time. I might look at selling it next spring as it looks like the values have shot up. My father had one whilst I was in the RAF and I've had this one from 2001. Really miss driving it but Supra's keep getting in the way :)

Wow, nice to hear appreciation for the CRX on here. I still have my 1990 VTEC CRX in original condition. It's only got just under 35000 miles on the clock. Haven't driven it for ages but started it up the other day and fired first time. I might look at selling it next spring as it looks like the values have shot up. My father had one whilst I was in the RAF and I've had this one from 2001. Really miss driving it but Supra's keep getting in the way :)

:Pics:

How about an E34 BMW? I loved my old 525i m sport and regret selling it. How about a Mercedes R129? I recently got a 300SL-24v and have really enjoyed owning it so far.

/QUOTE]

I have an S500 Merc now and have owned several high powered Mercs in the past, if I was to get an SL it would be an AMG version but I am looking for a classic toy

I have also owned a 740 and 540 BMW, great cars but too similar to the S500