The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK Spec Supra - Manual or auto

freeland

Fair play that does look immaculate, would be interesting to find out how its been stored for the time its not been used as its such low miles but potentially could be worth that money if its been stored well and looked after as well as it looks from first impressions of photo's

That used to belong to a guy called Chris Kinsey, it's not done a lot of mileage in past few years. Back in 2014 it had done 19500.

and that is part of the trouble with a mint low miler and this sort of price, you'll never feel like you can whack the miles on it as it'll dent it's value so much?

Let's face it the dealer is chancing his arm, but while it's a huge amount for a Auto Supra, it's not 'that' much in the current semi classic car scene/bubble

I'd like to see its history, just stood around not being driven seems such a waste

I expected it to be mint for that price and mileage it looks to either have been kept outside or some where damp judging the rocker covers also the calipers look corroded and there wear on the drivers seat the carpet looks dirty too!

Around 14-15 years ago a guy in Aylesbury had a UK auto in white with 16,000 miles on it this must be the same car.

At 30k it should be showroom condition i think and to be honest I think they're are better condition cars with more mileage out there.

I wonder what the underneath is like?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.