The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1996 FACELIFT NA/TT non-vvti BPU

robby a

If I had an extra 6k to spend I'd love to buy it but on the other hand I'd be scared to take it out its that clean definitely only a sunny day car. Also how do you go on with the insurance side of things? There's so many extras to list.

Insurance [emoji848] I knew there was something I forgot

For those of you that don't know Robby he's a sly old man that pretends to be nice to your face then makes personal attacks on people for no apparent reason thus leading me to this response which is exactly what it looks like "tit for tat"

"The guy is a joke"

He shouldn't be trusted in the slightest and at the price he is selling this thing you should save yourself the sadness and buy a nice 6 speed they do exist for this money.

To sum up Robby your a Jealous,Petty,Sad old man and the Supra world will be a nicer place without you.

I don't mind the whole clicky north east banter that goes on up here but you dished the attacks out for no reason so you can't complain at this comment.

The thread in question...

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?330835-A-slice-of-Dutch-Cheese

And another reference to how helpful Robby A will be during any transaction.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?334053-item-not-received-from-ROBBY-A

I stand by my comments I made in your thread Matt. You don't even know me. How can I be jealous of a spotty kid that lives off his parents. Has no job and pretends that he has a supra. If you'd like to talk more about this I'd be happy to meet you face to face. Pm me. I want to keep this thread on topic.

I stand by the comments I made here you don't even know me why would you comment on my thread and start this tit for tat feud in the first place.

You have had every chance to speak up about your apparent issues with me for the past few years face to face (you know weekly when you were stood next to me)but again you insisted on pissing in my thread for no reason as you are a coward.

You lost the luxury of keeping this thread on topic when you posted utter rubbish in my thread (still no explanation why you did that)

You can't have it both ways Robby accept that you made unreasonable and unfounded comments in my thread for no reason and this is simply Karma catching up with you.

I must really struggle living off my successful parents please don't bring it up again it hurts my feelings that I get a wage top up every month I don't know how I will go on. (Sarcasm)

I stand by the comments I made here you don't even know me why would you comment on my thread and start this tit for tat feud in the first place.

You have had every chance to speak up about your apparent issues with me for the past few years face to face (you know weekly when you were stood next to me)but again you insisted on pissing in my thread for no reason as you are a coward.

You lost the luxury of keeping this thread on topic when you posted utter rubbish in my thread (still no explanation why you did that)

You can't have it both ways Robby accept that you made unreasonable and unfounded comments in my thread for no reason and this is simply Karma catching up with you.

I must really struggle living off my successful parents please don't bring it up again it hurts my feelings that I get a wage top up every month I don't know how I will go on. (Sarcasm)

Blah blah blah.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.