The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Breaking Track Car.

pedrosixfour

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not of the cooler unobscured by the front bumper mate, no. I only took a few snaps during the duct building phase. There is certainly a thread knocking about somewhere but is probably of little use to you

I'll get you some within a day or two

That's cool, thank you. I'll more than likely have it so please could you PM me a price inc. delivery when you have the chance?

They were fitted new to SteveL's track car originally and then to mine.

I know I've done less than 1000 miles on them in the last five years, I really doubt Steve did anymore than that in the two or three years he had them.

Racecars do feck all for most of the year!

How many miles have the Titan Motorsport Front & rear anti-roll bars done please mate?

Brake discs & calipers mate?

And everything shipped to South Africa?

Let me have a looksee

Yes complete brake setup discs calipers lines front and back.

Shipping won't be required to south Africa but I may need you to keep the items for me for a couple of months as I will be making a trip to the uk for business so I could collect.

Yes complete brake setup discs calipers lines front and back.

Shipping won't be required to south Africa but I may need you to keep the items for me for a couple of months as I will be making a trip to the uk for business so I could collect.

/QUOTE]

Ah, I only just spotted this mate.

I guess the deal I put forward would still stand, if you wanted to organised the shipping to the UK yourself. Don't forget I'm in Ireland, which is not a million miles from the UK, but would require a ferry crossing if you were to collect the parts in person.

There is no problem storing the parts here until you'd be ready to receive/collect them, once they're paid for and I could remove them from the advert.

Let me know what you think mate.