pedrosixfour

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Found a pair of louvred covers for the quarter windows. New, fibreglass and never fitted. I'll update the first post with pictures and a price when I have the pics.

Will do the four Wedssport rims as pairs if anyone is interested in that option.

Also, the Michelin PS Cup tyres are 285/30/18, not 295 as I originally stated.

Still have headlights, brake master cylinder, fuse boxes, viscous fans, stock crankshaft pulley, fanbelt tensioner & handbrake lever as well as a box of other parts.

Are they plastic to replace the glass with the cover on top or are they only on top of the original glass windows? Next in line if not wanted dependant on answer

/QUOTE]

I'd imagine that they were solely designed to fit over the glass. They're are sized to cover the window rubber.

It was my intention to use them as legit vents on the track car though as it was like sitting in an oven. Whether I reshaped them to simply replace the glass, or fitted Lexan windows with holes in them and fitted the covers over those wasn't decided really. Then the idea was shelved when I bought a full polycarbonate window kit with the rear screen supplied already vented, with covers.

I'd imagine that they were solely designed to fit over the glass. They're are sized to cover the window rubber.

It was my intention to use them as legit vents on the track car though as it was like sitting in an oven. Whether I reshaped them to simply replace the glass, or fitted Lexan windows with holes in them and fitted the covers over those wasn't decided really. Then the idea was shelved when I bought a full polycarbonate window kit with the rear screen supplied already vented, with covers.

I'll pass mate.

Have had a think and a look at a few pictures and don't think they'd suit the look I'm going for.

Thanks anyhow.