The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Breaking Track Car.

pedrosixfour

As request, pics of some of the Volk wheels I have. I have another complete set of these available in an 8" & 9" stagger.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214466[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214467[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214468[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214469[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214470[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214471[/ATTACH]

Cost of delivery one full set of 17" rims from Ireland to the UK is £70.

The tyres will be removed from all 17" rims prior to shipping, trust me, you don't want them!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy to report that all items which have been purchased so far have now been either been collected by the courier today or will be collected tomorrow.

All buyers have received tracking numbers, and in the case of tomorrow's collections, a corrected tracking number.

My advise to you all is this; if you are going to copy & paste a message to a dozen people, changing only a digit or two for each new recipient, be damn sure the rest of the digits are in the correct order.

Mother of God.:taped:

Any parts enquiries I have not completely dealt with so far will need be put on hold until after the weekend I'm afraid. I've a bit of renovating around the house to do, before I find a bag packed for me, on the wrong side of my front door.

Keep the enquiries coming though, I'll be back in "breaker" mode come Monday.

I will be splitting the engine & gearbox early next week to do a proper presentation of what is included in the R154 conversion kit.

I don't actually know if it is necessary for installing an R154 box into an auto chassis, but the gearstick aperture section of the transmission tunnel can be made available, if needed.

Hi,

I'm after all of the internal rear tailgate plastic trim

Also the drivers side rear strut cover plastic trim?

Thanks

Carl

Hi Carl.

The boot lid trim has escaped me.

Can't recall ever selling it, it made have been unwittingly discarded during a clear-out of the shed.

If I do trip over it down the line you'll hear from me.

The only remaining piece of trim I can find from the boot area is the piece with the boot light, if it is of any use to you.

Pics from today of the Carbing front strut brace with brake master cylinder stopper.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214661[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214662[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214663[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214664[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214665[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214666[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214667[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214668[/ATTACH]

As I said earlier, this strut brace will fit BOTH the NA and TT (1JZ & 2JZ) engines.

Hi Carl.

The boot lid trim has escaped me.

Can't recall ever selling it, it made have been unwittingly discarded during a clear-out of the shed.

If I do trip over it down the line you'll hear from me.

The only remaining piece of trim I can find from the boot area is the piece with the boot light, if it is of any use to you.

No problem!

Thanks for letting me know [emoji4]

Pictures of the Sparco Evo3 seats, sitting on Sabelt side mounts, with Sparco (Sabelt) 3", 4 point, racing harnesses.

All in excellent condition, the only marks present are on, what was, the driver's seat and I've shown them as best as I can.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214710[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214711[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214712[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214713[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214714[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214715[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214716[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214717[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214718[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214719[/ATTACH]

A few shots of the shoulder areas on both seats, no wear at all.

A couple of the harnesses themselves, which will be supplied with the eyebolts I used to fix the lap belts in place. The shoulder straps were looped around the rear cage cross member.

And a couple of the seat undersides.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214720[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214721[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214722[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214723[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214724[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214725[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214726[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214727[/ATTACH]