The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Breaking Track Car.

pedrosixfour

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interested in the H&R spacers. Do you have a picture?

I have the longer wheel studs that came with these spacers somewhere, they'll be supplied.

attachment.php?attachmentid=214370&d=1473011878

attachment.php?attachmentid=214371&d=1473011899

attachment.php?attachmentid=214372&d=1473011920

Interested in the seats buddy got any pics!

Sorry mate, best I can do at the moment.

Driver's seat has a few marks, almost like burns, but nothing that went all the way through to the foam. Passenger seat is really like new.

I'll get much better pics when they're out of the car.

attachment.php?attachmentid=214373&d=1473011962

attachment.php?attachmentid=214374&d=1473011985

Hi,

I'm after all of the internal rear tailgate plastic trim

Also the drivers side rear strut cover plastic trim?

Thanks

Carl

Hi Carl.

I do believe that I have all the trim that is found on the tailgate itself. I don't have any of the trim that is found in the boot space though.

Interested in accusump mate.

Saw that on the message mate, sorry for not getting a chance to respond, I've been pulling the drivetrain out of the car today as well as keeping this thread on the boil!!

It's the very kit I bought from Chris Wilson a few month back, there are no lines with it but if you're running an oil cooler all you need is a short line and tee piece and you're golden.

Pictures of the Sparco steering wheel.

I'll be offering this for sale tomorrow, I can't hold it for the chap over here forever. There is a horn button for it, somewhere. Don't assume it'll be with it but won't it be a nice surprise if it is!

These pictures were taken during the week. The wear you see is the wear you'll get.

attachment.php?attachmentid=214375&d=1473013818

attachment.php?attachmentid=214376&d=1473013861

attachment.php?attachmentid=214377&d=1473013884

attachment.php?attachmentid=214378&d=1473013908

attachment.php?attachmentid=214379&d=1473013948

Yes mate.

My car is fairly low, though not on the absolute deck, and I have no clearance issues. I run reasonably chunky tyres on the rims too, 255/35 on the front and 285/30 on the rear.

Wheels are available with or without these tyres.

Do the 18" Ultralite GT2 Fit under standard arches not rolled

Engine and gearbox also removed from the car at this stage.

I'll be removing complete subframes tomorrow and getting parts already sold out to their new owners as soon as possible.

Picture requests will be dealt with as soon as possible too.

Thank you all for your cooperation and patience.

Pics of lights.

I kinda facelifted the fronts. I did spend a good deal of time on the inserts and the carcasses and reflectors in the lights are very good. I just delined the covers with a small sander and a few different grades of paper. I needed functioning lights for time attack and mine were beyond miserable looking so this was enough to satisfy me and the scrutinisers.

They could be brought to a much higher standard just by doing a little more with the covers.

attachment.php?attachmentid=214418&d=1473087169

attachment.php?attachmentid=214419&d=1473087190

There is a little bit of blue paint on the rubber of the driver's side rear light, where it meets the quarter panel

attachment.php?attachmentid=214420&d=1473087211

attachment.php?attachmentid=214421&d=1473087231

Not being funny mate, but I really doubt you'd want them!

I was a firm believer in recycling stuff from work when it came to upgrading the car, in other words, I'm as tight as a duck's arse!

I used individual leaves from forklift chain offcuts to mount the cooler in a position where I could cut a hole in the front nose cone to allow air to flow through it.

It certainly wasn't pretty, but if you're familiar with the project you'll know that looks were never really a huge concern! Crude, but effective, was the usual response I got at the track.

No worries, thanks for the pic!

Out of curiosity, will it come with the mounting brackets & nuts/bolts too?

Pics of both the front and rear brake as they are now. This car didn't turn a wheel since late last year and the pads barely had time to wipe the discs before I had them off the car an that is how you see the now, no cleaning done of any sort. There is no lip whatsoever, such is the amount of use they got from me, but there is a very small amount of pitting on the rear of each front disc where the pads have been touching for the last number of months. I'd imagine that a week's driving would see these surface defects gone completely.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214454[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214455[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214456[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214457[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214458[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214459[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214460[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214461[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214462[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214463[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214464[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214465[/ATTACH]