The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Breaking Track Car.

pedrosixfour

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

R154 conversion kit now upgraded to a 100% complete kit.

Gear surround now included in the offer.

Manual brake pedal and associated hardware available if required.

2JZ-GE manual ECU also available if required.

I will do a separate thread on the kit as soon as I have it split from the 1JZ engine, but (dare I say) it is probably the best R154 kit currently available in Europe.

How much for the engine and all the manual transmission parts?

Engine is £500

Complete R154 conversion is £2700

Palletised shipping to the UK is £125

Total cost of the engine and transmission is £3325 delivered , but reduced to £3200 delivered, for bulk buying!

£3200 delivered (long story short!)

- - - Updated - - -

How much for the NS rear seat belt mechanism? That's the one labelled L ! Thanks

£25 posted mate.

Hi there, do you still have the brake pedal assembly but if not, can you get one? Cheers

Brake pedal assembly is here Jazzy, I'm in two minds whether to sell it separately or put it with the manual transmission conversion, which I haven't had a chance to advertise properly at all yet. I'm hoping the fact that no other parts would need to be sourced elsewhere by the buyer would help in the sale.

Hi Damien,

Do you happen to still have the brake pedal and accompanying bits? I know you've already replied re possibly saving them for another buyer purchasing parts from you but I'm desperate for them!! Do you also have the clutch pedal and accompanying bits too??

Many thanks, Shane

Hi Shane.

OK, I'd be prepared to sell the brake pedal assembly to you.

The clutch pedal and its various ancillaries are staying with the manual conversion though, sorry.

PM me if you want to continue with a deal on just the brake pedal and the related components.

Just a heads-up.

I will more than likely be in the UK the first week of November with the Navara. So anyone thinking about some of the larger, but still manageable, items still available including the complete R154 conversion, any of the sets of wheels, doors, OEM fuel tank, 40l aluminum fuel cell or the polycarbonate window kit, this could be a golden opportunity for you to save on the delivery cost and have your parts delivered in person by the legend himself!

Anyone north of Manchester won't really be able to avail of this incredible offer, but I'd happily meet up with you before I make my way down to London from Holyhead. Then I'll be heading to the south coast for a few days before getting the ferry back to Ireland.

First and second pics are the Wedssport SA67R 18x10 (ET+35). I sooo wanted to fit these myself! These are perfect, save for one blemish on the rim shown.

Third shows a Volk F-Zero Challenge Rim. All rim widths and offsets look identical, no change to spoke shape or depth. All need refurbishment but are such a quality rim that they're worth saving.

Fourth and fifth are the Ultralite GT-II rims. Not perfect but issue free apart from the cosmetics. These are *possibly* being picked up tomorrow. I've just had an email from the interest party and I'm awaiting a confirmation call from the shipping company employed by him to collect the rims.

112.JPG

115.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]215172[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]215174[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]215175[/ATTACH]