The mkiv Supra Owners Club

600bhp single 6 speed breaking.

Jam127

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys. Leaning towards breaking it, il go through this post and see who was first to ask about things which i seem fair. The car wont be broken for a few weeks yet but il make a list of who wants what and take it from there..

In regards to parts i wont be posting heavy things so please dont ask - these will be cash on collection only. Smaller parts i may post as buyers expense but may take a little longer to get out as i know how much work this involves. Every single thing on the car works and everything is smooth (except from where damage has been) il take a video of it running forst before it gets stripped, like i mentioned in the OP the engine was only built around 2000 miles ago - i dont have proof on milage of anything either. The main parts on the car ie engine box etc im definate on prices and a few people are interested at the price so please no haggling. If however i have replied to you regarding a part and you dont pay non-refunable deposit or dont get back in a reasonable time il simply move onto the next person as i want it shifted as quick as poss as im sure you all understand. Other parts that im not sure on prices il do a little shopping around and take it from there.

Good luck

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.