The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japfest 2016 Club Stand Here *Details & Clubstand Location in post#1

berg

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My tickets downloaded fine but my club pass just opens and says invalid format :( .. cant get hold of kelsey media or japfest on the fb page.. only just got back from spain this morning... ahhhh.. any ideas anyone?

Thanks

Whats the .extension? Is it like .pdf? If so download and save it, then go into Adobe reader click open, then browse to where you saved the file. I'm assuming you're using a PC.....

My tickets downloaded fine but my club pass just opens and says invalid format :( .. cant get hold of kelsey media or japfest on the fb page.. only just got back from spain this morning... ahhhh.. any ideas anyone?

Thanks

Also try opening it with internet explorer as that worked for me

It will be too late to contact them now

What device have you downloaded them to?

I would get them copied to your phone and show the ticket guy at the gate, or if you have email access on your phone show them the email and what it does

They know they have massively cocked up with the emails this year so they cannot refuse you entry when you have the email to show

I think the plan is to leave at just after 7.30 from the warwick services, me and sheefa will be ghere around 7.30, no need to stay long at the services.

Is this the services on m40?

If so I might come up from Bristol and take the run down to Japfest with everyone there too if that's ok?

Just bought my supra today and it was booked into Japfest tomorrow so going ahead with taking the car there too. Excited!

Kurk

Also try opening it with internet explorer as that worked for me

It will be too late to contact them now

What device have you downloaded them to?

I would get them copied to your phone and show the ticket guy at the gate, or if you have email access on your phone show them the email and what it does

They know they have massively cocked up with the emails this year so they cannot refuse you entry when you have the email to show

Basically i downloaded to my phone, went to open with adobe pdf reader and it said "invalid format" i then sent the downloaded file to my laptop via email and it still wouldnt open on my computer.. either way im gunna just take my phone and show them on that as like you say ive heard a few people complain about it all, fingers crossed they let me on the stand with only an email :)

You actually get 3 attempts at downloading

So maybe try downloading the 3 again on the laptop this time and see if anything changes

Failing that you have the proof for them to see :thumbs:

Ill send you my number if you have any problems at the gate let me know