The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japfest 2016 Club Stand Here *Details & Clubstand Location in post#1

berg

Sounds like a good place to meet.

Hopefully!

For those going via the M40... If we plan on arriving at Silverstone at 7:30-8:00am, then we'd need to meet at the services on the m40 at about 7am or a little before. I'll be stopping there anyway (that is unless anyone has a different suggestion?) just to get a coffee and maybe some brekky (i'll need to wake up!) I'll be in the black Y reg :)

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there, I am buying a supra TT on 23rd and the owner previously had it booked into this event. If I arrive with all the info he has/needs printed off will it still suffice for me to turn up with the car. I think the owner is going to the event also! Thanks.

I dont think the tickets or stand passes are linked to any vehicle, never have been in the past despite them asking for a vehicle reg

The stand pass normally has a line you write your reg onto when you get there

(theres a member "pay too play" who has pm'd asking if theres any dropouts or spare stand passes so might be worth pm his way if you decide to sell on)

that is bad news pal :( what failed on the engine ? bhp ?

thanks for the ticket much appreciated .

Badly put together NA-T by previous owners, went to service it and the crap and metal off the old spark plugs dropped into the chamber, the plugs were completely F'd.

Went to crank it once complete and the porcelain that dropped into the chamber looks to have destroyed the valves and scored the bores :(, no compression at all.

But this means I need to my 3.4 stroker beast on road for the upcoming events!

I was thinking of coming to this now. I am pondering if I bought and Individual display ticket, would I be able to sneak onto the club stand if I got there nice and early... Maybe. If not I can be a lone wolf :)

Well tickets and stand passes all need printing off ourselves this year, unless stand passes have barcodes on them then :taped:there could be ways.......

- - - Updated - - -

Badly put together NA-T by previous owners, went to service it and the crap and metal off the old spark plugs dropped into the chamber, the plugs were completely F'd.

Went to crank it once complete and the porcelain that dropped into the chamber looks to have destroyed the valves and scored the bores :(, no compression at all.

But this means I need to my 3.4 stroker beast on road for the upcoming events!

Bad luck dude :(

Hi guys

I may be dropping out as having a nightmare with car starting at moment. Seems to turn over but only fires intermittently and possible lost a cylinder. Trying to resolve this weekend but doesn't look good.

May have a ticket up for grabs if so.

Greg

Hi guys

I may be dropping out as having a nightmare with car starting at moment. Seems to turn over but only fires intermittently and possible lost a cylinder. Trying to resolve this weekend but doesn't look good.

May have a ticket up for grabs if so.

Greg

Ah man that sucks. Do you know what might be causing it?