The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japfest 2016 Club Stand Here *Details & Clubstand Location in post#1

berg

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When they say we must be parked by 8.30 its just them trying to keep things organised

Most shows use this as a rull but They wont refuse anyone who arrives late etc you will still get in if you arrive later

Im aiming to arrive at 7.30 just so i can park and chill rather than sit in traffic outside

Im coming from rugby and will be getting off the m1 at j15a if anyone wants to meet on route

When they say we must be parked by 8.30 its just them trying to keep things organised

Most shows use this as a rull but They wont refuse anyone who arrives late etc you will still get in if you arrive later

Im aiming to arrive at 7.30 just so i can park and chill rather than sit in traffic outside

Im coming from rugby and will be getting off the m1 at j15a if anyone wants to meet on route

dont tell me that LOL

Not saying its worth the risk though lol

We still want the stand organised at a decent time as once members leave their cars and venture off it will be a nightmare to try shuffle people around

/QUOTE]

I turned up late to Japfest finale last year and had to Park near some vans opposite the owners club stand so this year I will AIM to come on time, the advantage is the mrs is not coming so I am not waiting hours for her to get ready

Anyone definitely up for convoying from the Midlands area?

I aim to leave Bromsgrove at 7am with Littlenum and then could meet on M40 at Warwick Services for 7.30am. That way it's only 30 mins to Silverstone and so we'll have ample time to get there for 8am before closure of club entry at 8.30am

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Cheers

Greg

I think myself, Mike and maybe one or 2 others are planning on meeting at Warwick services. I was aiming to get there for 7:30 and leave by 8 aswell, although it might be best to meet at 7:00 and leave at 7:30 as the traffic will probably be poor.

Alex

I think the plan is to leave at just after 7.30 from the warwick services, me and sheefa will be ghere around 7.30, no need to stay long at the services.

Right good shout gents so let's meet at 7am for the Midlands lot at Warwick services which gives ample time for entry.

/QUOTE]

Sounds like a plan! I'll see you lot between 7-7:30 at the services!

I think the plan is to leave at just after 7.30 from the warwick services, me and sheefa will be ghere around 7.30, no need to stay long at the services.

Right good shout gents so let's meet at 7am for the Midlands lot at Warwick services which gives ample time for entry.

Sounds like a plan! I'll see you lot between 7-7:30 at the services!

Ok sounds like a plan. I will get there for 7 or just after. Should be a good convoy as well of the midlands guys.