The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japfest 2016 Club Stand Here *Details & Clubstand Location in post#1

berg

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris and I will be travelling from Romford via M25 and M1 so can meet up if you wish.

Clay what way are you travelling?

That would be great thank you, just let me know a Time and place and I'll be there, have told my mate who's coming about your car and couldn't believe it when I said about the passenger ride 2 years back lol

That would be great thank you, just let me know a Time and place and I'll be there, have told my mate who's coming about your car and couldn't believe it when I said about the passenger ride 2 years back lol

Will post on here or pm you when final timings are firmed up. Blimey passenger rides two years ago would have been the old To4z set up at 600 hp. It's a bit more of a beast now at over 700 lol

That was a while ago, made 708rwhp (750+hp) a short while ago on a dodgy gearbox :D

That was a while ago, made 708rwhp (750+hp) a short while ago on a dodgy gearbox :D

I have been watching the progress on the forum, is the gearbox issue fixed now?

Will post on here or pm you when final timings are firmed up. Blimey passenger rides two years ago would have been the old To4z set up at 600 hp. It's a bit more of a beast now at over 700 lol

Cheers appreciate that, might have to ask for a cheeky passenger ride in the new set up at some point if that's okay

Just a heads up guys

All tickets and stand passes will be emailed directly to those who have booked tickets.

You wont be recieving anything through the post this year

You will need to print off tickets and passes etc to bring with you on the day!

A43 just by Silverstone can get very busy with club traffic so id advise the earlier the better, Ive sat waiting for well over an hour at a TRAX event before in the past

Ill be there for around 7.30am i reckon