The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Why are Supras so cheap in the UK?

Guest Based

Shouldn't the question be; If a Supra is so expensive to buy in the states, why do I see so many

Maybe they're the ones who didn't make the cut on 'sweet sixteen' and who actually got the rides they wanted vs the drama queens who cried over the colour their new Lexus came in.

Shouldn't the question be; If a Supra is so expensive to buy in the states, why do I see so many

Maybe they're the ones who didn't make the cut on 'sweet sixteen' and who actually got the rides they wanted vs the drama queens who cried over the colour their new Lexus came in.

This. And how come they all seem to be single turbos. I feel like I am living in another time warp where prices for my single turbo conversions are 5 times everyone elses. I can't work out how so many people can justify the cost. I'd love to have one but rather put the money towards a nsx, c5 corvette, r34 gtr or Ferrari f355 which I am looking at.

Thanks Ric, I will download "Fast & Furious", never seen a supra in any movies they all tend to be Astin Martins, Porsches, etc.

Lmao wow I can't believe you haven't seen it! It's the first movie from 2001 called The Fast and The Furious!

The only one I have seen is the fifth one when I went with my friends when it came out, I can't stand movies like that. Especially when the car being featured is modified so heavily it loses what was iconic about the car originally.

I prefer the black MKIII Supra that was in The Killer, it's only on screen for like 10 seconds maximum but at least it's recognisable.

LOL , Make that 2 of us, I've not seen any of the movies either. The DVD box set is on the Christmas list though.

Make sure you've got plenty of wine to go with all that cheese. Just remember what years these films were made and take them with a pinch of salt. 5 is my fave. Features a black supra for about 10 seconds before the guy wraps it round a steel column.